Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold T5 Cali 5th seat for sale - now sold

N

NickJones

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
We've decided to sell the 5th seat from our 2008 Cali as we so rarely use it. It's a rail-mounting single rear seat which folds flat, swivels and has a drawer built into the base. It has been kept indoors and only used a few times a year so is in very good condition. It's now just in the way.

We're asking for £200.

Collection from Portsmouth - it would be ridiculously expensive to courier! 2 photos below, but I can e-mail / upload more photos if needed.

2016-11-26 12.45.27.jpg2016-11-26 12.46.23.jpg

Nick,

I'd be very interested assuming it fits our T6 that arrives in Feb. Do you know if it would fit or do I need to do some research?

We went with two bench option but could use this for our last 2 years of school run duty.

Peter

Nick,

I'd be very interested assuming it fits our T6 that arrives in Feb. Do you know if it would fit or do I need to do some research?

We went with two bench option but could use this for our last 2 years of school run duty.

Peter
Sorry - no idea. We only have a T5 and I don't know anyone with a T6 yet so we can't even try it for you. I'm afraid you'll have to do some research. Let me know what you find out.

If you are interested, and happen to be in Wilts (based on your username), we might be able to meet up as I'm working NE of Swindon until the end of Jan.