Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T5 Cali SE rear seat plastic back - part number needed

HowieDog

HowieDog

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Just browsing
Hi
Before we sell our old Cali we would like to replace the plastic housing on the back of the rear seat as it has a few cracks and splits - the van isn't at home at the moment so does anyone have an idea of the part number??
Thanks.

Hi
Before we sell our old Cali we would like to replace the plastic housing on the back of the rear seat as it has a few cracks and splits - the van isn't at home at the moment so does anyone have an idea of the part number??
Thanks.
What year?

Part 19, plus the clips 20,21,22 as some will get broken.

Screenshot 2019-10-28 at 07.06.42.jpg

Aha thats the one. Its a 2014 plate.

I replaced mine it was around £100 I thought there was a couple of hidden screws under the seatbelt guide at the top corners of the seat and yes you will need new plastic rivets/fixings

Sorry to bump an old thread. 'Wonder if any of you kind people could assist.

I have a 2007 Cali SE with the same issue as the original poster....a cracked rear backrest panel. Although I can't see it most of the time, it is quite sharp and really needs replaced.

I've been in contact with SMS Cowfold who were extremely helpful but....the back panel for T5s is no longer available (discontinued 2020).

The part number listed for the pre-facelift models is 7H7067361 DT. That's the one I won't be able to get my hands on. Does anyone know, or have any experience fitting, the newer version of the panel (item 19 in the post above) to a pre-facelift van's rear seat? Seems there's no confirmation available regarding compatibility but they do look identical on the drawings and the fittings are the same. The colour may differ but that wouldn't concern me.

Danger is that the newer version doesn't fit and, since it's non-returnable, I'd have wasted money that I could have otherwise spent on fun things ;-)

Thanks
WJIP

7H7067361
Hello, I just read your old post, and did a search without the suffixed letters, which brought up

Not sure if it’s of interest to you, but it notes that it should fit both T5 and T6.
I don’t know if getting it from the seller to you would be straightforward, delivery and customs-wise.

310F3CE7-48B8-4E97-B9BC-9919A16E0583.png

Back