Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T5 curtain cab divider kit

pingpal6

pingpal6

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi everyone, purchased our Raven Blue Cali from Benfield in Newcastle last September. I have been sifting through the forum for ages now picking up very valuable tips on where to go, what to buy and what to avoid its brilliant. I have seen a T5 curtain cab divider kit advertised and wondered if anyone has used it . I thought it might be a good addition if we wanted to stop for a quick nap. Any opinions appreciated. Here is the link in ebay
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vw-Transporte ... 529wt_1295

Thanks

Hi mate welcome along
I have seen these fitted to t5 conversions but never a Cali. I'm not sure you could fit them as
There is nothing to fit the rail to for the curtains to draw across maybe try some internal screens
To give you privicy :thumb

Hi there.
I haven't had the use of a divider like that, so sorry that I can't help.
Welcome to the forum though.
Luke

Hi pingpal6,

Because I don`t like the front screen blind, I use a grey (my choice) single sheet folded and draped over the front seats. In the turned position and with the sun visors touching the head restraints the only visible bit of screen is where the rear view mirror is and I like to be able to see if it is daylight (get up time) yet. With the seats in driving mode it is almost as effective. When not in use, I use it on the rear bench seat for protection and it takes up so little space. If I ever get invited to a toga party, I think I might find a further use for it. The divider route even if feasible seems a little extreme but it`s your van to do what you want with. Good luck whichever way you go, I like `simples`.

Bob

Thanks for the welcome. I still like the concept of a screen, it is less conspicuous than the window blinds when stopping for a quick forty winks. I will give the sheet suggested by brother10 a try.

Back