Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T5 Heater Starting Up

wessexcamper

wessexcamper

VIP Member
Vehicle
N/A
Hi All, I have searched for this thread already, no success so please forgive me if this is a common theme and it has escaped my searching.
Went to the driveway earlier, could hear the diesel heater working, no-one in the house had touched the remote. Any ideas what could cause this? Quite concerned this could have happened when I was not at home.
All answers appreciated, even if it has been asked before as I am worried!

set the timer by accident

Thanks, I have been and checked, no programme set up. Any other thoughts please/

Last edited:
We keep our remote in the van not much of a user of it never happened to us but if it is anything like remote for the keys very easy to activate by accident. Although no one has touched yours.

if a program was set by accident and you turned it off would any program set be lost ( I do not know as not user of the programer) Just thinking out loud,

Last edited:
Thanks, the remote was in the house, kept in a cupboard that had not been touched. I guess if this not a problem that has come up often on the forum, then I should feel assured that is not a common one (may not happen again fingers crossed).

Hi, thanks, we have a T5 65 plate Cali. Not had this problem since I posted...still keen to get to the bottom of this.

Back