Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6.1 bellows on a T6

Mrpraline

Mrpraline

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
I notice the T6.1 Beach bellows have a nice great big window at the front. Something I'd love on our T6! I know they're not bringing the T6.1 here, but can dealers still order parts? And theoretically, could they order and fit the T6.1 bellows to the T6? Huge apologies if this has already been discussed, I couldn't find the answer.

Thanks! Paul

The late T6 has the front opening canvas so yes

Thanks Kev. Late T6 Ocean? You can pop those on a Beach right? Any idea roughly how much you'd be looking at?

I'm sitting down, now tell me how much VW would charge for this. I expect a few owners know, those who have massacred their bellows in the scissors in the past.

No you cant pop the ocean ones on a beach but i believe the last t6 beaches also had the front opening bellows are around £650 from vw plus vat of course. fitting is extra

I suggest you try one because I found closing the roof on my sister’s MY19 Cali really difficult compared with our MY18 as there’s no vertical strip to pull the front in by itself and the horizontal strips are difficult to push inside the roof when closing the shutter.

They are difficult DIY fit without taking the roof off as you have nothing to brace it against as you hammer the upper edge seal into the roof channel.

I think they’re about £800 supply only: I guess there may be a good secondhand market for yours tho unless it’s ripped.

The shape of the canvas it not changed , i know you are talking about a beach and thats diffrent but i had a new canvas fitted (accually two ) if you read this thread
Ok , it's an SE but as said a T6 or T6.1 and T5's from a certain date on (need to look up when) can swap canvas without a problem as far i am aware.

There’s a guy in sunny Cornwall who can fit them for you.
I think it’s Kernow Transporters.
But isn’t cheap...

No you cant pop the ocean ones on a beach but i believe the last t6 beaches also had the front opening bellows are around £650 from vw plus vat of course. fitting is extra
The front opener with coloured canvas was briefly an option on the Beach but it disappeared off the options list sometime before the end of production. I wasn't bothered about the front opener but did want the dark blue canvas. Unfortunately the option had been withdrawn when we ordered our Beach three weeks before the T6 Beach order book closed.

Back