Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale T6.1 California accessories for sale

CaliCow

CaliCow

Vehicle
Cali now sold
I have the following items for sale after selling our T6.1 California. All items collection from Brighton/Mid Sussex area.

** SOLD ** Large Wardrobe Shelves for the VW California Ocean & Coast (T6.1). This is the 2 shelf option without a safe. Bought from https://www.yescampervan.co.uk/ Shelves have been used for one year and removed when we sold the van. Some scuff marks. £100.

Rainbow Screen windscreen cover. Grey. Without drawstring bag. £100.

** SOLD ** Campervan carpets 2 piece set 45cmX105cm each. £40 for the pair.

** SOLD ** Jerba campervans midge screen for sliding window. £30.

** SOLD ** König KGXG-235 - Snowchains: König XG-12 Pro snow chains (pair) no. XG-12 Pro 235. Brand new in box, never used. £100.

** SOLD ** Dometic XL Relaxer Carry Bag. £10. (fits the comfort mattress inside perfectly, great for protecting it when loading up the top area, or for storing it out of van)

IMG_3727.jpg
IMG_3721.jpg
IMG_3724.jpg
IMG_3729.jpg

PXL_20230314_142558229.jpg

Last edited:
Happy bank holiday! Snow chains are gone, but all other items are still available for collection from Brighton / Burgess Hill area. Prices are all around half what we paid but feel free to make us an offer, we want these gone now as they are not needed in our new van (a Nugget,:Iamsorry)

Hi, I’m interested in couple of items. We are in Burgess Hill. When can I come? Thanks, Jev

Also in burgess hill. Will keep an eye out for the Nugget!

Last edited:
Also in burgess hill. Will keep an eye out for the Nugget!
We’ve peeled off the Nugget decals (not through shame, honest) but if you spot a blue transit with westfalia awning then give us a wave - we miss the waves we got in the cali!!

Hi are the shelves still available and can you confirm if they’re the 2 or 3 shelf option. We have the safe and they say 2 is needed. 3 is without safe.

Hi are the shelves still available and can you confirm if they’re the 2 or 3 shelf option. We have the safe and they say 2 is needed. 3 is without safe.
Hello, these are the large shelves for the t6.1, these are the two shelf option for vans without a safe. These won’t fit vans with a safe as the support leg will be too long.

They are fantastic shelves - am about to contact yes campervan and beg them to create some for our Ford nugget’s cupboard of doom!

Hello, these are the large shelves for the t6.1, these are the two shelf option for vans without a safe. These won’t fit vans with a safe as the support leg will be too long.

They are fantastic shelves - am about to contact yes campervan and beg them to create some for our Ford nugget’s cupboard of doom!
Please could we take the shelves but would require postage.

Have updated original post - rainbow screens cover, midge screen and dometic bag are still for sale.

Have updated original post - rainbow screens cover, midge screen and dometic bag are still for sale.

If they payment doesn’t materialise please give me a shout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only the rainbow screens windscreen cover left now, £100 ono (collection only). We have the matching grey pop top cover (measured to fit T6.1 pop top) which we were holding onto, but may be willing to let both go if someone would prefer the set.