Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6.1 Carpets

O

oliver100

VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 600
Been looking at all the options and wondered if anyone had any experience with this manufacturer.

I know they are more utility than luxury but with a 2 and 6 year old its probably what I need, plus I like how they completely cover the centre bulge and seem indestructible. (I don't want rubber as they are a nightmare to keep looking clean in my wife's polo.)

Been looking at all the options and wondered if anyone had any experience with this manufacturer.

I know they are more utility than luxury but with a 2 and 6 year old its probably what I need, plus I like how they completely cover the centre bulge and seem indestructible. (I don't want rubber as they are a nightmare to keep looking clean in my wife's polo.)
We have just collected our first California t6.1, think we need to buy replacement mats for the front, ones supplied will not last long. Don't want rubber ones!

Good find. Did you manage to figure out if they cover the bit between the seats as well as the bulge?

I didn’t end up getting them due to them having no stock at the time, but yeh they fully cover the center section and the bit between the seats

We have used NK soundproofing products before and they were very good quality. So expect the mats will also be very well made.

Back