Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6.1 door card removal

CaliDownUnder

CaliDownUnder

Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
Hi all. We want to add some sound proofing to our 2022 6.1 Beach (Australian version). Struggling to find instructions to remove internal door trim.

Can anyone point to a good set of instructions?

The T6 instructions we’ve found are not helpful.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all. We want to add some sound proofing to our 2022 6.1 Beach (Australian version). Struggling to find instructions to remove internal door trim.

Can anyone point to a good set of instructions?

The T6 instructions we’ve found are not helpful.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't have the information you require but you can get it + a lot more from VW Erwin. It is the resource ALL VW Dealerships use.

You can join and get the specific information for your vehicle based on the VIN number.

You pay for access by the hour or day and you can download all the information in pdf format for viewing off-line and print the documents as well.

it's not that hard to get the trim off the doors.
I have pictures of it but need to find them.
There are screws under the silver trim piece of the door (which you have to pry off carefully) and at the very bottom there are also

I will look for the foto's tomorrow

the foto's; i din't find them (ereased)
but this is the proces.

It looks the same as a T6: ie 2 fasteners at the bottom which you rotate 90 degrees. Split the grab handle and remove the screws underneath. Remove the screw in the middle then pull like hell starting from the bottom outer side. Most of the 7 fasteners will inevitably break so order new ones eg from eBay

Back