T6.1 fuse for USB sockets on kitchen unit

Soton Campers

Soton Campers

Southampton Campers
VIP Member
Trade Advertiser
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Does anybody know where the fuses are for the usb sockets at the end of the kitchen unit please? I've checked under the passenger seat like for the T6 but they don't seem to be there for this particular circuit.

It will be one of the Blue 15A fuses under the seat, so check each one.
I'll take a quick look at the diagram now.

Edit: Fuse SH9 now all I need is the layout numbers...
What I need from someone is a good top-down photo of the new fuse box so I can make one of my fuse map pictures.

Last edited:
From what I'm looking at I cannot see any 15 amp fuses.

IMG_20200820_201525.jpg

I have looked at the fuse layout now and the 12v sockets have been uprated to 20A bottom left so that 10A at the bottom of your photo is position SH9 for the USB.
1598017597867.png

Last edited:
I have both usb at end of kitchen and 12v upstairs not working on t6.1 ocean. Can you advise if position of fuse and fuse number / colour please? Regards Mike

I have both usb at end of kitchen and 12v upstairs not working on t6.1 ocean. Can you advise if position of fuse and fuse number / colour please? Regards Mike
Had exactly the same issue about a month ago my new T6.1 Ocean ...Van went back to Vw for fuse replacing.
The fuse in question is under the passenger seat and is the yellow 20A next to the red 10A
tempImage3Yr8NC.png

I have looked at the fuse layout now and the 12v sockets have been uprated to 20A bottom left so that 10A at the bottom of your photo is position SH9 for the USB.
View attachment 64779
Hi @Loz - do you have a list of showing what each of these fuses controls? im particularly looking for the fuses that control the interior lights (the x2 above the sliding door, and the x2 side lights above the kitchenette). thanks so much!