Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6.1, Have you ever been able to synchronise user profile?

Yup. Set it all up last week. You have a WE profile to synchronise to?

Yup. Set it all up last week. You have a WE profile to synchronise to?
Of course, also paid WeConnect plus subscription. Everything works fine so far including mobile app except profile sync. It never worked and the van is already two years old.

Which HW/SW versions do you have?

That's exactly how mine is. It's going in to the garage next week for a 1 year check up so that's on the list to be looked at. Just keeps spinning like that

That's exactly how mine is. It's going in to the garage next week for a 1 year check up so that's on the list to be looked at. Just keeps spinning like that
Mine has been in the workshop for one week now. They continue looking at it…

Which vw garage? Mines going to Liverpool
Alcañiz Automoción, in Spain. They opened a DISS ticket and are following the instructions from the product department in Barcelona, but each request/test/reply takes a day.

Here is my version. First image. Also note the second image that shows the Cali is connected to the internet via WE Connect Plus.

In order to sunchronise you need to:

Have a WE connect account which also requires you to verify the Cali with your ID using driving licence or the like. Was easy enough.
Have logged onto the Cali with this account.
You may also need to have the WE app, which I do.

All the sync is doing is logging into your WE account online and uploading/downloading profile and settings info. To do so it needs the logins and also have access to the Internet via WE Connect plus, free for 2 years when you buy the car, stupid money that I’ll not bother with after that.

723B8E67-4C76-456C-B490-BC45D217F7F8.jpeg4E7EC22A-ABAD-4254-B086-F9F12917D791.jpeg

Last edited:
Two weeks in the workshop. Not fixed yet.

IMG_4208.GIF

Resolution: Pospone the repair, a SW update is being developed.

They needed two weeks and one day to get this info from VW Germany.

Mine went into Liverpool. They had it for 4 hrs. Updated the software and all sorted

Sorry. I'm not technical. Had my coast new last July. Not sure if that helps answer your question
Then yours is newer and has different hardware/software versions. Mine is from 2020 and has hardware H12 and software SW0278.

Then yours is newer and has different hardware/software versions. Mine is from 2020 and has hardware H12 and software SW0278.
All I know is its build year 21 so not able to lock/unlock doors via the app

Back