Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6.1 interior light concept for camper comfort

T

toeknee

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Hi

I am ordering a t6.1. What the hell is this £750 option? It utterly confounds me how VW provide no info on expensive options. Also, does anyone know what the benefits of an updated starter battery are?

many thanks for any experienced advice

In our T6 Beach, the comfort interior lights put led lights on the ceiling of the pop top, lighting 'upstairs.' fully dimmable too.
Also a pair of dimmable LEDs in the back, near the tailgate, which would be reading lights for 'downstairs' sleeping.
But I'm sure that didn't cost £750, so there must be more to the T6.1 offering...

Hi

I am ordering a t6.1. What the hell is this £750 option? It utterly confounds me how VW provide no info on expensive options. Also, does anyone know what the benefits of an updated starter battery are?

IIRC It’s a full lighting system, includes mood lighting (adjustable brightness) controllable through the new overhead screen. Includes lights around the upper lip of the living area cupboards, as well as all the other individual spotlights, as well as around the doors and dash. Makes a very welcoming calm interior background lighting.

Not seen an “option” for upgraded starter battery. Only seen that it was a standard item. On the basis of needing batteries far more due to stop-start running and especially during during cold weather driving I’d always go with the most powerful battery offered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IIRC It’s a full lighting system, includes mood lighting (adjustable brightness) controllable through the new overhead screen. Includes lights around the upper lip of the living area cupboards, as well as all the other individual spotlights, as well as around the doors and dash. Makes a very welcoming calm interior background lighting.

Not seen an “option” for upgraded starter battery. Only seen that it was a standard item. On the basis of needing batteries far more due to stop-start running and especially during during cold weather driving I’d always go with the most powerful battery offered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you. Very useful info.

Hi

Pop along to Liverpool VW Van Centre, California Chris will explain it all to you. Super service when we bought ours.

Back