Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6.1 Manual in German

• Thread starter wilburthewombat
  • Start date
wilburthewombat

wilburthewombat

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Does anyone know how I could get a copy of VW's T6.1 Ocean manual in German? I'll be getting a UK manual with my UK Cali, but I can read German, and it seems that the translated (into English) manual is not good. Paper or PDF would be fine. Is there a German (Austrian, Swiss) VW website where I can order one?

I have a German manual - but my German is rubbish! I’ll swap with you if you like!

Reactions: Loz
If my memory serves me correctly I did post a comment about the English manual being a bad translation of the German and got a reply that the German version isn't much better!!!

@wilburthewombat, are you still looking? As far as I can see you need a German VIN. We have a new Swiss (German) Cali. I'd be happy to use my VIN to get you a download of the German manuals, which seems to be possible!
Let me know?

@wilburthewombat, are you still looking? As far as I can see you need a German VIN. We have a new Swiss (German) Cali. I'd be happy to use my VIN to get you a download of the German manuals, which seems to be possible!
Let me know?
Thanks, but I'm not looking for that any more. I've worked out how most of my van works using the 'English' manual and the very helpful info and peeps on this site. Thanks for offering, though.

Good to know!
For others that are still looking, I found https://userguide.volkswagen.de/vwn/w/en_GB/welcome. At this web site you can chooes the language you want unger the Globe symbol top right. It unfortunately is only set of web pages and seems not to allow you to download PDF files, but better than nothing!Manuals, various languages.
Thank you!
First time I’ve seen a digital manual for a 6.1.
I think a fault of it is the lack of explanation of when you might want to eg. Heat immediately rather than continuously

Back