Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6.1 Ocean - No HD Anti Roll Bar Option?

CampervanTime

CampervanTime

VIP Member
Vehicle
Westy Sven Hedin
Hi everyone

When we ordered our T6 Ocean we had the option to spec HD anti roll bars, which we did and we’ve been very happy with them.

I can’t see that option on the new Ocean T6.1, so are they now standard or are there any after market ones?

Thanks

We've also had a T6 with HD roll bars, and when recently ordering a T6.1, were told they are now standard fit.

Perfect, that’s good to know, thank you.
We added the ARB’s, are you adding the lowerd springs also? Made a big difference overall.

Did you add The ARBs on a T6.1 or a T6?

We have them on our T6 but not the lowering springs. We’ve currently got a T6 combi on loan with the lowering springs and 18“ sport line wheels and we’re in two minds if it is too bouncy for us for where we live and do some of our driving. It‘s still a maybe.

Our next T6.1 will be a 4Motion too, and I seem to remember there was some debate as to if you can fit the lowering springs on a 4Motion or not?

We have them on our T6 but not the lowering springs. We’ve currently got a T6 combi on loan with the lowering springs and 18“ sport line wheels and we’re in two minds if it is too bouncy for us for where we live and do some of our driving. It‘s still a maybe.

Our next T6.1 will be a 4Motion too, and I seem to remember there was some debate as to if you can fit the lowering springs on a 4Motion or not?
Was fitted to my 19 plate T6 had the ARB fitted from factory and springs fitted via dealership, then 18” BBS SX’s it took out all the rock and roll and crashing, sorry can’t remember the outcome re 4motion springs.

I have a T6 4motion and had the lowering springs fitted last week by my local VW dealership. No issues at all. And they’re brilliant!

Its fine to have the lowering springs, but undervan clearance is reduced so might be an issue if you plan to take your 4motion offroad.