Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6.1 Ordered At Last!

jillyfish

jillyfish

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi all

Very happy today. We had made an order last August for the T6, but after viewing reviews of T6.1 in Sept/Oct, had a wobble and cancelled that in favour of a wait for the new model and delivery in springtime. Have to say that we have had great contact both with Autoebid, and Liverpool VW on that order, and initiated the start up process last week with a quote from Autoebid, once again. Having read very positive things about Breeze at Poole, on this forum and having already had some contact with Tom at Breeze and thought to give them a further call and see if they could match. With this sort of spend, we did feel that any savings we could make would be important, but also really liked the idea of purchasing our new T6.1 from a reasonably local dealership, who we could then continue to use for all future servicing and repairs. Also be nice to be in a position to collect it ourselves, rather than have it delivered/driven long distance from dealership.

pleased to say that Tom and Breeze have come up trumps, (VW contribution of £1000 in exchange for small HP amount) confirmed that we are their first confirmed order for T6.1. So excited now, just one negative, have to now go back to Autoebid and let them know we will not be going with them and their dealer.

Cant wait to be properly in the VW owners club... by actually having one for ourselves. Reading all the posts from you all on here has so, so helped with decisions and choices throughout the process. So thanks to everyone of you. Wishing you all a very happy new year, 2020 fab weather and travels ahead.

Jill and Steve

Hi Jillyfish

Congratulations, looking forwards to seeing a 6.1 Cali. what colour option did you go for.
Purchased ours from Tom, its always great service from Breeze also the service department are very knowledgeable.

Hi Jillyfish

Congratulations, looking forwards to seeing a 6.1 Cali. what colour option did you go for.
Purchased ours from Tom, its always great service from Breeze also the service department are very knowledgeable.

Ah colour... I am almost embarrassed to say that this decision was the hardest to for us to make as I do like most of the colours in the range, even the brown, although I was strongly drawn towards the new metallic red which i have seen on a Caddy and its very nice indeed. Other half not bothered but drawn to the grey I know. I read so many posts where others are not sure either, and felt a bit daft about it and had to make a choice, so in the end, we opted for safe and unobtrusive, but still quite a stylish colour, which from what i have read shows least the DIRT!

Back