Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6.1 Shower Attachment

T

toeknee

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
The shower attachment for sale in the shop is not for the T6.1 according to the description. Does anyone know of a shower attachment that will fit the T6.1 sink? I have a Coast on order and the shower option was far too expensive considering you have to get it with the 'camper comfort' option, it amounts to over £1000. So was hoping to find a cheaper £50 job that i can attach to sink and stick out the window (the use case being washing down wetsuits).

Cheers

The shower attachment for sale in the shop is not for the T6.1 according to the description. Does anyone know of a shower attachment that will fit the T6.1 sink? I have a Coast on order and the shower option was far too expensive considering you have to get it with the 'camper comfort' option, it amounts to over £1000. So was hoping to find a cheaper £50 job that i can attach to sink and stick out the window (the use case being washing down wetsuits).

Cheers
I gather the Tap changed on the T6. 1. Hence the shower attachment won't fit. Have you asked the shop if they are bringing out a T6. 1 version?

I gather the Tap changed on the T6. 1. Hence the shower attachment won't fit. Have you asked the shop if they are bringing out a T6. 1 version?
Campervanbits currently have no plan for a t6.1 version but they said it may be something they look at in the future. Im sure there's other options out there, just wondering what people's experiences of them were.

Did someone get one of these in the end? Or find a solution