Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold T6.1 Waterproof Top bunk mattress protector £50

Still available as a safety net not just for little muddy feet but also from the risk of leaky bellows

BTW..it’s not a child safety net - it’s a fitted waterproof top bunk mattress protector.

Last edited:
I’ll take that if still available. Many thanks

Ok great, thanks ..I’ll Pm you

I’ll take that if still available. Many thanks
Are you still interested in the Matress Protector or shall I let it become available again if you have changed your mind?
Please let me know as I have not received any response from the Pm I sent you?

I’m not sure why @LCD123 hasnt returned any messages, I hope all ok? But in the meantime the waterproof mattress which for those with potential leaky bellows may be useful plus on top of all the other reasons for investing in this fitted cover…

It’s still available…

Due to two people wanting and then not wanting

It’s still available and for sale

Due to two people wanting and then not wanting

It’s still available and for sale
Hello, we are new owners, is this mattress protector something you put on if it has been raining and you need to close the roof when it is wet?
We are interested and live in Oxfordshire.
is it advertised for £10?
THANKYOU

Hi…yes it if fitted so the matress slides in and you can leave it there and put sheets on top and roof can lowered wet or dry. It’s good for any accidents whether through the weather , leaky bellows or leaky people .. also storage over winter gives an added layer of protection.

It’s £50 and if you want it posted then an extra £10 but if you live in oxon.then I’m sure we can sort something.

Ideal for keeping that new matress dry and clean whatever your circumstances.

Hi…yes it if fitted so the matress slides in and you can leave it there and put sheets on top and roof can lowered wet or dry. It’s good for any accidents whether through the weather , leaky bellows or leaky people .. also storage over winter gives an added layer of protection.

It’s £50 and if you want it posted then an extra £10 but if you live in oxon.then I’m sure we can sort something.

Ideal for keeping that new matress dry and clean whatever your circumstances.
THANKYOU, I will get back to you asap

Ok..thanks .. I’ll send you a PM with info first thing in the morning

Back