Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6 2017 CALIFORNIA OCEAN PURCHASE

Congrats (and slightly envious of all your Cali'ing opportunities around NZ!). :happy

:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome

Pictures Please.

welcome Doug best thing you did was to buy a Cal second to join the best forum for help and advice

T
welcome Doug best thing you did was to buy a Cal second to join the best forum for help and advice
hank you. Just have to learn what all the terminology means to find my way around the site. A bit slow when it comes to the verbology that seems to be easy for those that use these devices all the time, but not so easy for GERIATRICS like me.

Congrats (and slightly envious of all your Cali'ing opportunities around NZ!). :happy
We have travelled the world & still find NZ to be the nost beautiful scenery wise, no history like Europe but tons of scenery which changes so quickly. We did 85,000 miles around various countries in 1999 to 2005, in an VW AUTOSLEEPER TRIDENT. LOVED IT. GREAT EXPERIENCE SHIPPING .

Wow Doug ! 72 years young .... very brave to be camping in a Cali :thumb
Your probally top 10 oldest here on the forum , great stuff!

Don't worry Doug just ask any questions you will get all the answers you need and will be delivered at the speed of light mind you may be in bed when messages arrive :thumb

70 is the new 50 - GO DOUG!

You must watch out some of us might dicide to pay you a visit to your lovely country how would one plan such a trip:upsidedown

You must watch out some of us might dicide to pay you a visit to your lovely country how would one plan such a trip:upsidedown
VERY CAREFULLY. Well seriously it is a fantastic beautiful country to visit & one must spend at least a month here if you are travelling this far. When we come to Britain or Europe we spend at least a month. There is so much to see here & the roads are quite winding & it takes a long time to travel from A TO B., & lots to see. The best settled weather is from Dec to May. Summer. You must visit us if you do come Down Under. Your exchange rate is good for you visiting here & bad for us visiting there. Although my wife & I worked in Britain in 98-2000. We paid 3 to your 1 then. We bought a VW Autosleeper Trident after a Clubman. Shipped it to Canada. Travelled 35,000 miles through Canada, Alaska, USA. Shipped it to OZ, worked there for a year then did 35,0000 miles around there, then shipped it back to NZ. This is our 4th VW campervan, since then. All the best. MILLIE.

Wow Doug ! 72 years young .... very brave to be camping in a Cali :thumb
Your probally top 10 oldest here on the forum , great stuff!
Less of the agist remarks. we're just Free to indulge in the finer points of life.:D:D:thumb:thumb:cheers

Welcome! Wife and I have toured New Zealand twice now in a campervan (pre kids) and can't recommend it enough. We're currently planning to take the kids over at the end of 2018 to experience it (they'll be 10 & 8 by then). Agree with the comment on needing a month to explore - too much to see and do! :)

Do drop in & say hello. Have a connection for campervans. We live in the country 13km from centre of city. 7km from village shops.

When I picked my van up from the converter, he said the van he did the week before was for an 86 yo lady, I was so impressed!

Welcome.

When I picked my van up from the converter, he said the van he did the week before was for an 86 yo lady, I was so impressed!

Welcome.
That is a very impressive age & what the heck if you got good health just go & do it.

What do they put in your water?! Welcome and enjoy.

We have travelled the world & still find NZ to be the nost beautiful scenery wise, no history like Europe but tons of scenery which changes so quickly. We did 85,000 miles around various countries in 1999 to 2005, in an VW AUTOSLEEPER TRIDENT. LOVED IT. GREAT EXPERIENCE SHIPPING .
Welcome Doug Milne and hello new Cali!

In 2007 I had the chance to travel around in NZ for 5 weeks and it is still one of the best trips I've done so far (not in a camper but still loved it).

Enjoy your new Van!

JUST purchased 2017 California Ocean, 2 weeks ago here in New Zealand. 2nd one.
Doug, great to hear you've acquired your second Cali.
Our new Cali is due sometime in Sept.
Would be good to meet up sometime.
We're based in Wellington.