Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6 204 4 motion beach lowering kit and side rails

ross walker

ross walker

Vehicle
T6 Beach 4Motion
Hi, i just to the news my beach 204 4 motion is going to be here at the end of April, and i'm just trying to get a few things in line so its ready to go soon after delivery. I'm looking to drop it slightly and get some black side rails, has anybody fit the adjustable bilstein coil overs just spoke to van style and sounds like they are the future or would a 50mm HR spring drop be a better idea.I don't want to slam it but improve the ride and look better i realise there is a big price difference but just want to get it right first time. I have just heard a few horror stories about lowering the T6 4 motions but if it's adjustable best news all round. Also some of the black side rails from those guys as well they look pretty good but not seen in flesh. Van style seem very imformative and helpful i just was wondering if anybody else has done the same thing.
cheers
Ross.

Can’t help with the lowering stuff but did consider black side rails at one point until I saw three Calis with the black coating/paint peeling off.

I cannot be sure if all the ones I saw were from the same manufacturer and I’m certainly not suggesting they were Van Style equipment. I think the peeling paint on side bars has been mentioned in a thread here before.

I would check the guarantee regarding coating before purchase.

Our black VW side rails have no paint issues after 16k and 15months of use.

Back