Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale T6 5th Seat - Brand new. Nationwide Delivery

B

Bearmetals

Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Hi Guys,

I'm selling our spare seat that came with our cali. Removed it the day I got it from the dealers so it's completely new.

Will take £300.00 collected or £340.00 delivered anywhere in mainland UK. (excluding Scotland and Cornwall)

please note this item is also listed for sale elsewhere.

TQIaM1skQ1q70kMtPkOaYg.jpg

Hi, I'm interested if still available?

I am curious about the delivery exclusions I do not know of any delivery company with these. Are you delivering it, if I understand the issue.

You've nailed it! These are my delivery exclusions.

Cheers

You've nailed it! These are my delivery exclusions.

Cheers
Hello Bearmetals

Noticed your fifth seat for sale, would you know if it would fit a T5 -15 plate Cali, we are looking to pick up our daughter, and son in law with a baby from Heathrow in October as they come over from Canada and are looking at using our cali for the purpose. Would you know how easy are they to add and remove as required. We are located about half an hour south of Leeds.

Hello,

I'm unsure if it would fit a t5. I can't see why it wouldn't as it is essentially the same but you'd need to check. I removed this myself when I got the vehicle and it took no more than a couple of minutes. The only awkward thing about it is the weight of the chair itself

Cheers