Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6 Beach suspension query

Stuart

Stuart

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hello fellow T6 Beach owners :)

The suspension on my T6 Beach is slightly lower at the back than the front and I'm trying to work out why.

According to my build sticker the suspension I have is 1BA - OJE and OYB. So I'm wondering what other T6 Beaches have?

I've attached a photo of the sticker and highlighted the relevant bits. This sticker is either on your service book or stuck somewhere in the cab area. Also that's not actually my sticker - just an example of what it looks like!

Thanks!

PR-codes.PNG

Hello fellow T6 Beach owners :)

The suspension on my T6 Beach is slightly lower at the back than the front and I'm trying to work out why.

According to my build sticker the suspension I have is 1BA - OJE and OYB. So I'm wondering what other T6 Beaches have?

I've attached a photo of the sticker and highlighted the relevant bits. This sticker is either on your service book or stuck somewhere in the cab area. Also that's not actually my sticker - just an example of what it looks like!

Thanks!

View attachment 18757
Hi

Picked my manual 3 bench seat 150 last week. Still ttying to programme the heater let alone look at the suspension!

But to answer your question, i have 2S3 in front of 1BA 7MM and the OJE OYB is the same.

Hi

Picked my manual 3 bench seat 150 last week. Still ttying to programme the heater let alone look at the suspension!

But to answer your question, i have 2S3 in front of 1BA 7MM and the OJE OYB is the same.

Have a look at this video although it's in German.

Hi

Thanks! Good to know they are the same.

2S3 is the pop up roof. You can have fun decoding the others at http://vag-codes.info :)

Back