Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold reduced t6 cali ocean comfortz awning room.pop top cover with windows.thermal windscreen cover

P

pork

Vehicle
Grand California 600
.comfortz t6 cali ocean thermal windscreen cover black £75.comfortz awning room with windows black used twice £200 cost new £400 comfortz pop top roof cover with windows black used twice £75.all include p&p

Last edited:
.comfortz t6 cali ocean thermal windscreen cover black £75.comfortz awning room with windows black used twice £200 cost new £400 comfortz pop top roof cover with windows black used twice £75.all include p&p
Hi,are these still available comfortz t6 cali ocean thermal windscreen cover black £75 And comfortz pop top roof cover with windows black used twice £75

Hi,are these still available comfortz t6 cali ocean thermal windscreen cover black £75 And comfortz pop top roof cover with windows black used twice £75
yes they are

I away from UK at present will be back in September, can I pay you for these and arrange to have it sent then
the price of them includes postage.if you pay for them i will hold on to them until you are ready then post them to you if you want my mobile number let me know

the price of them includes postage.if you pay for them i will hold on to them until you are ready then post them to you if you want my mobile number let me know
Private message me if you want and send it to me or email address and I can send you the funds by pay pal

yes, does it fit a t6.1?

where do you live?

does it come with groundsheet ?

thanks

yes, does it fit a t6.1?

where do you live?

does it come with groundsheet ?

thanks
the t6.1 has the same thule awning as the t6 it fits the awning bars and front rail of wind out awning,see vw club shop.this price includes postage of £20no it doesnt come with groundsheet.it zips on to the awning bars with windows and door can either fit on 1,2 or 3 panels.takes about five minutes to put up

Hi Pork,
If the awning room hasn't actually been sold, I would be interested. It looks really good with the acapulco blue van, which is what I have. Thanks in anticipation.

Last edited:
the t6.1 has the same thule awning as the t6 it fits the awning bars and front rail of wind out awning,see vw club shop.this price includes postage of £20no it doesnt come with groundsheet.it zips on to the awning bars with windows and door can either fit on 1,2 or 3 panels.takes about five minutes to put up
can you let me know whats happening asap thanks geoff

the t6 has the same thule awning as the t6.1 it doesnt come with groundsheet see vw club shop for more details of awning room

Hi there,
Like I said will be in Uk in September,
My cousin awaits the covers cheers
Dell