Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6 California ‘Missing bed loop’

Stef_Rad

Stef_Rad

Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Hi all,

Just picked up my new California T6 everything is perfect except for the ‘missing loop’ which allows you to create the bed downstairs. I’ve searched for hours and hours. I know they sometimes get stuck in the seat and can be fiddly but I’ve checked everywhere and cannot find it. Anybody else had this issues? Help please :) thanks all.

Hi all,

Just picked up my new California T6 everything is perfect except for the ‘missing loop’ which allows you to create the bed downstairs. I’ve searched for hours and hours. I know they sometimes get stuck in the seat and can be fiddly but I’ve checked everywhere and cannot find it. Anybody else had this issues? Help please :) thanks all.
Have you removed the Tool Box on the rear of the Bench Seat and looked from behind in the seat Centre?
Also, you can Pull the Bench seat Squab upwards from the Seat belt hole to look, rises about 6 to 8'' pivoting at the front.

Have you removed the Tool Box on the rear of the Bench Seat and looked from behind in the seat Centre?
Also, you can Pull the Bench seat Squab upwards from the Seat belt hole to look, rises about 6 to 8'' pivoting at the front.
Thanks for the reply yes done both and cannot see anything. I’ve had the van upside down for 4 hours and it’s not there either stitched into the seat or missed on manufacture but I find the latter had to believe as surely they would not fit it without testing? Cheers Stef

Thanks for the reply yes done both and cannot see anything. I’ve had the van upside down for 4 hours and it’s not there either stitched into the seat or missed on manufacture but I find the latter had to believe as surely they would not fit it without testing? Cheers Stef
This is how it's connected. So it may be folded upwards behind the seat back. Maybe from behind the seat you can feel upwards.
No one has mentioned this problem before, to my knowledge. Part 14

Screenshot 2019-09-01 at 13.18.06.jpg

Back