Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6 Centre Console Water Bottle

Stuarty

Stuarty

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hiya,

I was wondering if anyone has found a reusable water bottle that makes the best use of the space in the water bottle holder below the cup holders on the centre console please? My standard cycling bottles are a bit small, and my nalgene water bottles are too big!

Thanks in advance for your help.

It fits any standard 1,5 l bottle you find here on the mainland ...the same size as the holder(s) in the doorpockets

Not necessarily. The 1.5 L water bottles sold in supermarkets etc are a standard size, height and diameter.
That item you linked to has no measurements. This link does
https://international.camelbak.com/...d_40oz?color=0af5277422fd464496269e11a1c5933a

So I would suggest checking before buying.

As above if you want to sure you need to check the diameter before you buy...

Thanks everyone for your help!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is there a chiller function in that space? Just thinking wine colours etc.....

Help, help. Misguided Ocean. I just tried to fit a 1.25 litre bottle in the space and now the whole thing is jammed. Can release the catch but cannot access the hidden bottle to give up on attempt to increase bottle size and return to a previous, no-problem, 1 litre. Do I need to slide out the cup holder tray, to access the jammed bottle, and if so any hints on how to do this? Any suggestion welcome.

Thanks

Problem now solved - used a long large screwdriver and offending bottle removed and replaced with "acceptable" one litre bottle.

Whilst playing took time and applied Auto-Glym Bumper Care product to the door rubbers and plastic bits. Works a treat and much recommended. All nice and black (no grey) and rubbers flexible and protected for the future.

Back