AG7 = DSG
4M = 4 Motion
Red = no longer produced
Greetings from the border of the Baltic Sea
Axel

Attachments

• T61.pdf
    167.8 KB · Views: 510
Hmmm, is it showing the end for petrol Cali's in their current form?

Looks like there are no petrol engines any longer from august 2018, 146 kW Diesel instead of 150 kW.
NEFZ = old EU 6 emission standard
WLTP = extended new EU 6 emission standard
WU = factury holidays

Blimey, blink and you'll miss 'em in the UK! Not exactly available for long.

So it looks like the 204 is being down graded to 198 as of now (jan 2018). Is this result of the fix for the current emissions changes?

Interesting, very interesting!! Now all is clear as mud as we do not know what they have done.

So it looks like the 204 is being down graded to 198 as of now (jan 2018). Is this result of the fix for the current emissions changes?

That's a reduction equivalent to 4 lawn mowers! :(

The list shows what happens in the model year 2019 (starting in August 2018). The current delivering problems are: some versions of our Cali even don`t fulfill the valid EU 6 NEFZ Test. I very much apologize for this terrible german workmanship!

So is the new manual is only 5-speed and only in 62kw and 75kw ....

I say this as I cannot see any SG6's but maybe S64M & A74M are manual?

Does it not show the 150 (110) manual commencing again in August 2018?

OK I see now its stopped production but will restart in August 18 thanks

VW have a 3 week holiday in the summer, everything stops.

We're waiting for a 204 DSG - if it is supplied as a 198 DSG, where does that leave us contractually / seeking compensation etc as it's not what we ordered??

Last week, we ordered Cali with the 204 PS and DSG engine. Volkswagen has accepted the order and there were no comments ?!

We're waiting for a 204 DSG - if it is supplied as a 198 DSG, where does that leave us contractually / seeking compensation etc as it's not what we ordered??

I had the same thought. I suppose it will mean we have the right to cancel our orders if we wish.

However without seeing the power and torque curves of this new engine tune I strongly suspect the peak power drop of 6hp will have no noticeable effect when on the road. We’re supposed to be enjoying the scenery anyway!

Shock horror, a Volkswagen not meeting emissions standards.
Lets be honest, its the same hardware. Just a slight detune.
Personally i would pop down to my local reputable remapper and gain the extra ponies and then some;)

I guess they will.
Not a lot else they can do. You probably won’t notice a few horses difference.
It’s disheartening, but you just need to roll with it

Being brutally honest if anyone is considering sharpening their pitchforks, lighting some burning torches and turning up at their VW dealer just because you been cruelly robbed of 6 BHP you really need to calm down and smell the coffee. 6BHP is nothing and it’s more than likely going to come with a mild increase in torque - far more useful in a 2.5 tonne vehicle. Plus it’s going to be better for the planet regardless of how flexible VW are in their emissions figures. And consider this - down the line in your ownership you’ll likely have plenty of issues that really are worth moaning about in comparison to 6 tiny horses: corroding roofs, EGR valves, countless broken bits of trim etc. The California is a truly wonderful vehicles and depending on what you make of it it will make your life memorable but if you’re the type that is sooo easily riled do consider if it really is what you want. Statement ends.

Anybody Know what changes are coming for MY2019 just wandering weather to wait or buy now. Would like a edition but need 7 seats.

An Edition Beach could have 7-Seats (5 Standard and two single seats can be added to the rails...) :thumb

yes I know but each captain chair cost £1800 so my dealer tells me. I have looked on ebay but only seem to have ocean chairs for about £600 each. I would have to change the registration with dvla to a 7 seater from 5 seater. then there is insurance. I hoping they do a grape yellow in 7 seater in future

Back