Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6 Ocean Purchased

Tom Lyons

Tom Lyons

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Well today has been an exciting day......

November last year we took the hard decision to sell our Beach having only owned it for 6 months to free up money to move house. Shortly afterwards we soon realised that we had been a little hasty and concluded that we wanted the Cali back more than we wanted to move.
Several months on we have finally taken the plunge and purchased a new T6 Ocean.
Luckily my colleague, Steve Amos of South Hereford Van Centre had a Indium Grey T6 Ocean tagged as a demo and to cut a long story short, a little bribery and many, many cups of coffee we finally thrashed out a deal and shock hands.

Later this month we will be the proud owners of the following:

California T6 Ocean 204PS 2.0 TDI 6 Speed Manual

Indium Grey Metallic
Black Awning inc Black Rails
Adaptive Cruise Control
Heat Insulated Glass
Driver Alert System
Discover Sat Nav
17" Cascavel Polished Alloys
Light & Vision Pack
Rear Heated Window
Mud Flaps
Front & Rear Parking Sensors inc Rear Camera
Premium Bluetooth Phone Prep

I was unsure about going for a manual at first but I figure the majority of the 204ps models will be DSG gearboxes and there has to be some people that want a traditional manual box. Or may just me.....? Plus I am inpatient and didn't fancy the wait for a factory order.

Anyway today has been a fine day and we are thoroughly looking forward to taking delivery in a few weeks time. The summer weekends away suddenly feel that little closer and I feel I may have an uber excited 6 year old tomorrow when she finds out!

Happy days!

Tom & Claudia

Good man. Great spec and colour which is a result on a stock vehicle. Very nice.

Selling a Beach , buying a house and and a Ocean !
Wish i had that much cash......

Nice you have the long wait.

Great spec and colour which is a result on a stock vehicle
It isn't the one warned about on here with the non swilling seats, but do make a double check that 'comfort seats' isn't the reason it's available.

It isn't the one warned about on here with the non swilling seats, but do make a double check that 'comfort seats' isn't the reason it's available.

I believe that's a Reflex Silver one if I'm not mistaken. This was originally ordered as a demo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe that's a Reflex Silver one if I'm not mistaken. This was originally ordered as a demo.

That's correct. A Silver 4 Motion I believe is floating around looking for an unsuspecting owner.

Do check though before you hand over your cheque. The dealers were clueless about the options list and could have ticked the comfort seat option just as easily as a private buyer (as it looked a no-brainer for a while).

That's correct. A Silver 4 Motion I believe is floating around looking for an unsuspecting owner.

Do check though before you hand over your cheque. The dealers were clueless about the options list and could have ticked the comfort seat option just as easily as a private buyer (as it looked a no-brainer for a while).
Funny you should mention that as there was a silver 4 motion DSG in VW Hatfield. Was tempted by it to start with as it had the LED lights, however yesterday when they tried finding it, it had gone. Not sure if it was this one.....

Buy it at a good discount and then fit after market seat swivels as do 1000's of T5/T6 conversions
Could be a bargain for somebody.

I picked up my silver 4motion DSG with LED headlights from Hatfield on Thursday. It does have swivel seats! Phew.

I picked up my silver 4motion DSG with LED headlights from Hatfield on Thursday. It does have swivel seats! Phew.
That's good news!! Apologies hope I haven't offended you. Lovely, lovely spec on a serious note. It was my first choice but I was beaten to it!

That's good news!! Apologies hope I haven't offended you. Lovely, lovely spec on a serious note. It was my first choice but I was beaten to it!

No, not at all. You did make me nip outside in my slippers just to check though. I'm loving it so far and glad I finally took the plunge. Good luck with yours, also a fine spec!

No, not at all. You did make me nip outside in my slippers just to check though. I'm loving it so far and glad I finally took the plunge. Good luck with yours, also a fine spec!
That's ok then.
I bet, I can't wait either. I should imagine yours being 4Motion handles the power smoother and more refined. I do wonder if going for a 2WD, it will put more strain on the from tyres but time will tell.
Look forward to seeing it one day. Enjoy!

Back