T6 problems whilst away

Moose

Moose

T6 Ocean 204 DSG
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi all,
Just had a great trip to France and a couple of days in Spain and Moose (the Cali) run mechanically faultlessly :) .
Prior to going the wardrobe door had come apart on the tape, which had already been reported for but whilst away the rear cupboard door has come apart again tape, this one was replaced in the 1st month of ownership due to the same issue,
The big issue is the roof when closing on the last day and checking noticed the roof was trying to fold outwards on the front panel instead if inwards so I fully open the roof and closed it again all and all ok so thought no more of it.
Now home as the roof was put away wet I fully open the roof to let it dry, when closing it again it again tried to fold outwards on the front panel so I fully open but this time I but checked inside and the bar that runs down the middle of the front panel appears to be broken :(
When closing we always ensure we have the front panel window slight open to let air out and either windows or doors or both open when closing and we have had a bungee fitted form new so can’t see how this has happened, has this happened to anyone else and how is it fixed.

not sure but thought those bars are in two pieces anyway..

They are 2 pieces, held together with something I can't see. But there are 2 stripes going down in the middle. Like some kind of memory stuff that tries to go the inward position.

Never had any problems like this, except when forgetting to open the windows or doors when raining hard.

Back