Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6 Rubber mats for driver passenger area

N

Neil Bennett

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi, Has anyone found any Rubber mats for driver passenger area of the T6? I live in Scotland and the winter is looming!

QAny advice/links would be appreciated.

Cheers

Neil

They would be thesame as before on the 5-er .
Did you looked in the forumshop?
Don't know out of the blue if they are in there at the moment

You should have got VW mats included with your purchase use VW HD rubber mats for Vans practical and keep the carpets clean

20170518_131709[1].jpg Standard VW mats (not monster) are more in keeping with Cali and I have had the same design in VW cars with excellent life.

I was also no happy with how long Monster matts last - as above just wore a hole in under a year

I thought it was just me but our monster mats lasted less than a year, they feel very good quality when new but it does not take long for them to start to show bad signs of wear.

I bought these VW mats when we got our Cali 2 years ago. I thought they were the monster mats you were referring to. They have lasted well and are very effective. I've seen them for sale from OEM sellers on Ebay for a much better price than I got them for.
They fit securely on the two little pins in front of each of the seats.
If other people's mats are wearing out, could it be anything to do with hard soles on the heel of the shoe?
I drive in rubber soled shoes for comfort and fuel economy, I found that heavy shoes just made my right foot press further down.

20170926_090111.jpg

I bought these VW mats when we got our Cali 2 years ago. I thought they were the monster mats you were referring to. They have lasted well and are very effective. I've seen them for sale from OEM sellers on Ebay for a much better price than I got them for.
They fit securely on the two little pins in front of each of the seats.
If other people's mats are wearing out, could it be anything to do with hard soles on the heel of the shoe?
I drive in rubber soled shoes for comfort and fuel economy, I found that heavy shoes just made my right foot press further down.

View attachment 26132

They look perfect for £52.80 delivered on eBay. But, they dont cover the middle area which is prone to dirt, is there anything VW OEM which is a one piece?

Thanks

I would imagine that thick rubber might be hard to shape over that part. We just got a thin but dark coloured mat and put it over the middle piece of grey carpet then tuck it under the rubber mat each side. Similar to how the previous posted picture shows.

They look perfect for £52.80 delivered on eBay. But, they dont cover the middle area which is prone to dirt, is there anything VW OEM which is a one piece?

Thanks
Not in rubber.
I purchased a rubber piece from a car restoration parts supplier and cut it suit the middle area including between the seats, see my post above with the standard mat photo.
Works well although it does creep back slowly due to carper pile underneath.

Thanks
We have original rubber carpets in 3 parts. They are perfect. 14000 km and as new.
For the price, I do not know. They were offered to me by the dealer

Back