Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6 Seat Covers

Any one know if the T5 Cali seat covers will fit the T6. Similarly, mats and carpets.
my brandrup seat covers and carpets except middle one. which has 3 rails are now fitted in my t6 which came from my t5 dale

We have the T5 Brandrup mats in our T6 Ocean and they fit perfectly.

I spoke with Brandrup a few weeks ago. T6 specific mats to match the Moonrock fabric in the Ocean will be available to order within the next month and will probably be on a one month delivery. We decided to get the T5 ones to give us immediate protection and may stick with them as the anthracite grey will be more practical than the T6 ones I suspect...

The new Brandrup seat covers (that match the new T6 fabrics) will be available to order at a similar time but I understand that they might be on a 3 month delivery.

Yes, Brandrup T5 carpets fitted perfectly to living space and boot area.

Anyone have any tips on how to get new mats for the living space to stay flat? Mail ordered and were folded, thus they don't lay flat yet.

Should be left in a warm room , upside down for a few days. If you cannot do that then some double sided carpet tape or strips of adhesive backed Velcro .

great news about the seat covers ... i was afraid the headrest had changed

Does anyone know where in Rome I could buy Brandup or similar seat covers for a T6 Ocean?

Back