Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6 Sliding Door Blind

llackford

llackford

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi All, I have had a quick look to see if anyone else has reported this but haven't found anything

So anyone else struggling with the blind on the sliding door?

When the door is open, the blind behaves really well, shut the door and it seem to jam up (on the left hand side when inside the vehicle).

It will come down but not easily, further more the trim at the bottom section needs to be pushed in every time to help the blind locate into its fully closed position

I don't see it's something I'm doing wrong as all the other blinds work just fine

Thanks in advance

The rolling blinds are easy to use but also easy to break .
There has been others who had failures on T5 's
Just report it to your dealer if still under warrenty;)

Last edited:
Mine is the same on T5. The trim does not line up properly. It has been mentioned before on the forum. Just one of those annoying little things quirky to a Cali. We have accepted that it needs a bit of encouragement to fully close the blind but you may find it more annoying in which case, bang on your dealers door.

Thanks Guys it's good to know that it's not just me

"thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's Cali"

I had that problem on our hire vehicle, I did a Clarkson (a whack to the area) to fix it . Not sure if'd do that with my own, at least not within the first week. ;-)

Me too on my T6. The bottom bit of trim fell off so I gave the area a good whack which aligned it better then glued the small bit of trim back on. Works perfectly now!