Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold T6 Van Accessories for sale

MAC10

MAC10

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hello, due to having to sell our T6 Ocean we are looking to sell some of the bits...

All have been very well looked after.

– VW Bike rack (for 4 bikes)
– VW Comfort Mattress
– VW Awning in black
– Black carpet for back, middle and front section

We are based in Poole on the south coast, message me if you are interested in purchasing any of the items.

Many thanks
Martin

Hi Mac I'm interested in the awning, what sort is it, the wind out or a drive away? I have a T5.1 but I think they are all the same. Can I have a price please.

Might also be interested in the mattress if it fits the T5.1 I have a huge list of things I need to get for my bus.

Last edited:
Hi there, thank you for your email, we are looking for £300.00.

Hi there, thank you for your email, we are looking for £300.00.

Hi mac is that for both the wind out awning and the mattress? I'm interested in both

Last edited:
Can you tell me a bit more about the carpets? Do you know what make they are, if they are two rail or 3 and what price you’re looking for, for all 3?

Thanks

Sorry all would have helped if I added prices next to each! See below:

– VW Bike rack (for 4 bikes), £300.00
– VW Comfort Mattress, £180.00
– VW Awning in black, £300.00
– Black carpet for back, middle and front section (two rail version), £50.00

I also have a wrap from Pucer Screens, this has been great, cost £135.00 looking for £75.00

New house forces sale!

Thanks
Martin

I'll take the awning please

Reactions: Sad
Thanks Lloyd Fred, at the moment its still on my T6, would you prefer to see how its fixed to this and we remove together or would you prefer to pick up removed, let me know which is best for you!

Thanks Lloyd Fred, at the moment its still on my T6, would you prefer to see how its fixed to this and we remove together or would you prefer to pick up removed, let me know which is best for you!

Hi Martin,

I'm guessing I might have to pick up brackets to fit my T5.1 but I'm sure calikev will know the answer to that. I'll PM you now with my contact details. I'm assuming your a VIP member and can get PM's.?

Also interested in awning if Lloydfred passes...

Sorry Sad mate, just pipped you to the post on that one.

• Agree
Reactions: Sad
Sorry itguy, cant work out how to PM you back. Yes cab, middle and boot. Very good condition, I can look at posting these but first time I will be able to will be Friday, hope that is ok.

Thanks
Martin

Click on itguys picture then select start conversation

Screenshot_20180218-202302.png

Hi Martin I've sent you the PM with my details

Thanks again

Hello, due to having to sell our T6 Ocean we are looking to sell some of the bits...

All have been very well looked after.

– VW Bike rack (for 4 bikes)
– VW Comfort Mattress
– VW Awning in black
– Black carpet for back, middle and front section

We are based in Poole on the south coast, message me if you are interested in purchasing any of the items.

Many thanks
Martin

Hi Martin,

Not sure if the bike rack has gone? If so we’ll done, if not please could you inform me if it is the new T6 style ?

Thank you very much, Roger...

Back