Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold T6 VW Bike Rack (for 4 bikes)

MAC10

MAC10

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hello, due to having to sell our T6 Ocean we are looking to sell our T6 bike rack, its been very well looked after

Also selling:
– VW Comfort Mattress
– VW Awning in black
– Black carpet for back, middle and front section

We are based in Poole on the south coast, message me if you are interested in purchasing any of the items.

Many thanks
Martin

I think this might be a duplicate post and you've already had takers but if not, Im interested in the awning
Cheers

Sorry Bill, not sold yet but have promised to someone else. Will let you know if they no longer would like it.

Best

Hi Martin - do you still have bike rack and if so how much are you looking for?

Thanks

Jim

Hello, due to having to sell our T6 Ocean we are looking to sell our T6 bike rack, its been very well looked after

Also selling:
– VW Comfort Mattress
– VW Awning in black
– Black carpet for back, middle and front section

We are based in Poole on the south coast, message me if you are interested in purchasing any of the items.

Many thanks
Martin

Hi Martin
tried to send you a pm but not sure if it worked as it's the first one I have tried. How do I contact you other than reply in forum?
Thanks

Hi Martin
tried to send you a pm but not sure if it worked as it's the first one I have tried. How do I contact you other than reply in forum?
Thanks
you can PM by clicking on the persons avatar/profile and selecting "start a conversation".

Sorry Larry, this item has now been sold. There was a lot of interest, possibly should have increased the price!

Thanks
Martin