Ta-dah!!! Mr Blu is home....

Smiffy4bikes

Smiffy4bikes

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
IMG_1232.jpg

And he is freaking awesome....

Yes I’m biased I know, but what an amazing vehicle. In a funny kind of way he feels very familiar, because he is almost identical to the T4 Westy that I had a few years ago. Anyway, me and the kids are officially very happy. May the adventures begin...:):)

Absolutely bloomin' fantastic!! Beyond excited? Ecstatic I should imagine!
Sunny tomorrow.....A tropical 7 degrees in London! Touring time!:thumb

Absolutely bloomin' fantastic!! Beyond excited? Ecstatic I should imagine!
Sunny tomorrow.....A tropical 7 degrees in London! Touring time!:thumb

It will be you soon JW :thumb

It was a glorious sunny (but cold!) day when I picked him up, which is a first, anytime previously when I've picked up a new(ish) car, its been lashing down with rain...!! So, I see that as a good sign :)

Thank you everyone for your kind words, every mile I drive makes me love it even more, it was definitely worth the very long wait! The Cascaval rims were a nod to the Empi 5 rims I used to have on my old splitty, they too were anthracite grey and its a great colour, goes with just about every colour on a vehicle.

Other than a very early drive to work and back (oh how wonderful is the auxiliary heater when its -2 outside...) and a school run, I’ve spent most of the day ‘pottering’, sorting out all my camping/kitchen paraphernalia, taking all the plastic off the seats and shelves etc.

And finally, the Cali bottom drawer can be emptied!! :thumb

It will be you soon JW :thumb

It was a glorious sunny (but cold!) day when I picked him up, which is a first, anytime previously when I've picked up a new(ish) car, its been lashing down with rain...!! So, I see that as a good sign :)

Thank you everyone for your kind words, every mile I drive makes me love it even more, it was definitely worth the very long wait! The Cascaval rims were a nod to the Empi 5 rims I used to have on my old splitty, they too were anthracite grey and its a great colour, goes with just about every colour on a vehicle.

Other than a very early drive to work and back (oh how wonderful is the auxiliary heater when its -2 outside...) and a school run, I’ve spent most of the day ‘pottering’, sorting out all my camping/kitchen paraphernalia, taking all the plastic off the seats and shelves etc.

And finally, the Cali bottom drawer can be emptied!! :thumb
Indeed you are right! Last week in Feb or first in March. I am with my dealer on Wednesday next week to see what influence he can have to achieve hand over on 23rd Feb - my Lady's birthday!! I don't hold out too much hope but worth a try!
Sun in London on camper pick up day (+1 even)? We would all like to see that as an omen - bring it on!!

Pics of mine to follow...... meantime? Enjoy you new life (i'm not kidding!).

View attachment 18584

And he is freaking awesome....

Yes I’m biased I know, but what an amazing vehicle. In a funny kind of way he feels very familiar, because he is almost identical to the T4 Westy that I had a few years ago. Anyway, me and the kids are officially very happy. May the adventures begin...:):)

Like the tailgate spoiler. Is this a factory option?

The spoiler was colour coded and fitted by the dealer once it arrived in the UK.

Its actually the spoiler from the Sportline range. I really like it as I think it finishes the rear of the vehicle off nicely. You can't have it if you want the bike rack that fits on the tailgate though, I've got the removable towbar option :thumb

Brilliant...hope you have some amazing times in it.

Great colour and spec.

Makes me even more excited about mine coming which I will collect on 1st March...which will also have the Cascavel alloys so good to see what they look like on your Cali.

Indeed you are right! Last week in Feb or first in March. I am with my dealer on Wednesday next week to see what influence he can have to achieve hand over on 23rd Feb - my Lady's birthday!! I don't hold out too much hope but worth a try!
Sun in London on camper pick up day (+1 even)? We would all like to see that as an omen - bring it on!!

Pics of mine to follow...... meantime? Enjoy you new life (i'm not kidding!).

JW...nice idea about the 23rd Feb but you might want to hang on till March 1st for the new registration number?

JW...nice idea about the 23rd Feb but you might want to hang on till March 1st for the new registration number?
Not worried about the 1st March as have a personal reg number - T600 VWC, which will stay with the Cali when we eventually sell.

Love Whitstable, though best avoided on a warm and sunny weekend unless you love crowds

Back