Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Table attachment

T

tamper calling

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Can anyone help me - have just broken our table and hoping I can get a replacement plastic attachment. I kicked the leg and the table collapsed and here is the damaged

37B6D31F-DBCE-4A64-9EF9-D750141989C4.jpeg

Can anyone help me - have just broken our table and hoping I can get a replacement plastic attachment. I kicked the leg and the table collapsed and here is the damaged

View attachment 48356
Why on earth would you kick your table???

I am afraid this will be a whole new table, as you can buy a new leg, but the part that is broken is part of the table itself.
There is a thread somewhere around here with a home made solution. Try to find it in the search.

Why on earth would you kick your table???

I am afraid this will be a whole new table, as you can buy a new leg, but the part that is broken is part of the table itself.
There is a thread somewhere around here with a home made solution. Try to find it in the search.
Th

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly .. will find the thread. I accidentally kicked the leg getting up from the bench seat and everything went flying

I'd be inclined to get a suitably sized hinge from a hardware store, drill the pop rivets out, use the relevant bit of the new hinge, pop rivet it back on and put the bolt back in. Probably stronger than original and kick it to your hearts content.

A few folks have fixed their tables I believe, they are sadly very easy to break.

I feel your pain @tamper calling. When we rented a Cali to try out, after a few beverages I misjudged the dismount from the roof bed whilst putting the kids to bed and damaged the table. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a way to repair it and it left me £350 lighter. Good luck! :rolleyes:

Just hoping our practical French friend can help us out with his huge man cave !