Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Table/Cup Holder Rail Accessories ?

SE VanMan

SE VanMan

Beach with 2 seat bench
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hello all

I'm a new Beach owner and am thinking about when wild camping with no hook up, no awning and bad weather - I would like to fabricate a 'shelf' to fit into the Table/cupholder rail that could hold a single gas burner for that morning cuppa without having to put the downstairs bed away first or go outside.

Any other solutions welcome, but I've searched and haven't found anything specific on here yet..

ps. this is my first thread, so hope I've done it correctly!

Hello all

I'm a new Beach owner and am thinking about when wild camping with no hook up, no awning and bad weather - I would like to fabricate a 'shelf' to fit into the Table/cupholder rail that could hold a single gas burner for that morning cuppa without having to put the downstairs bed away first or go outside.

Any other solutions welcome, but I've searched and haven't found anything specific on here yet..

ps. this is my first thread, so hope I've done it correctly!
@briwy posted about this a while back, but the images are on PhotoBucket and therefore no longer visible on this forum: https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/protype-small-shelf-table.14269/

The above seam to be SE/Ocean solutions not using the Table Rail thats in the Beach....

some ideas...

Tea Table fits into existing fitting: (Against side wall in a Beach)

teatable.jpg

Or Go the whole hog:

unit.jpg

I am going to make something this summer.
Not a fan of the table in the van as i thinks to big. Plus we use the table outside or in the popup awning.
Will post some pics when i finally get round to doing something.

Hi Gazello
I think that Tea Table is exactly what I'm looking for - its probably safer to carry a burner and boiling water if it has a supporting leg. It looks like it has fixings that clamp OVER a bar, rather than the slot in cup holder style ones ?? Can you remember where it was from ??
Thanks

Hi Gazello
I think that Tea Table is exactly what I'm looking for - its probably safer to carry a burner and boiling water if it has a supporting leg. It looks like it has fixings that clamp OVER a bar, rather than the slot in cup holder style ones ?? Can you remember where it was from ??
Thanks

Here is the link to what seems to be the ideal table. I am going to buy the sink/hob unit I think for summer holidays. It looks like VW factory and that counts for me. Not too pricey either.

http://www.vangear.co.uk/table-to-fit-mini-and-modular-units-90-p.asp

Thanks Gazello, they have some lovely stuff on their site. The mini units look interesting and as you say ‘factory’. Early days for me, I need to get out there and see what works and what doesn’t for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anybody got one of these Caravelle Storage/Tables...

vwtable.jpg

vw-caravelle-road-test-2016-0010.jpg

Last edited:
The caravel table won't fit beach / ocean as it runs on an additional pair of rails. You can see in the pictures the caravel has a double slot on the two centre rails.

OK thanks.

Odd that they would add a whole extra set of rails rather than make it to run on the Bench rails. Width I suppose.

If it ran on the bench rails you wouldnt be able to slide it between the middle seats. It would be stuck in the position its shown in those pictures.

Hi Gaz
No VW part no, but I used a Riemo telescopic one for my build, widely available and also from clearcut conversions.

you cant buy just the table it comes in a several pieces ie. top, leg,hinge,pin,

Why no part number its supplied in VW Vans or at least show in VW photos?

Missed the above post does anybody know the part numbers?

Does anyone know if the single leg table from the Ocean would work in a beach (so it could just hang down when you’re not using it)?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back