Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Tablets not headache ones

timber

timber

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Hi ,All you techie folk. My good wife want a Tablet for internet , not an IPAD any ideas please? around the £100 mark. Oh bye the way-----
Had a chat with my friend who's wife Jan has an ipad, When I got home I said ,out of the blue, Jan has got an ipad. My wife said whats she done to it, my reply was I dont think she has done anything to it, wife replied back, what is she wearing it for???

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks

Have a look at the Kindle Fire range. I don't have one but if I were in the market for one, I would probably go that way..

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Google Nexus 7 is a good one.
Sent from my iPad

Lenovo and Samsung do various sizes, specs and prices.

Have a look at the Kindle Fire range. I don't have one but if I were in the market for one, I would probably go that way..

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
While mrs went to B & Q to look at boring stuff we were right outside Currys so I spent a few minutes in there looking at tablets and was quite impressed with the Kindle Fire, the 7" one was only £50 and the screen looked really good (most of my stuff is Apple btw) and I nearly bought one on impulse.

I resisted that but also looked at the Kindle Paperwhite ebook reader. I resisted that as well but it prayed on my mind and after reading all the reviews ended up ordering one from Amazon on Sunday and it arrived Monday morning! :) (Only any good for reading books btw, not a tablet replacement)

We have Samsung Galaxy Tab 3's which are great, however my wife has just bout the Kindle Fire for £50 as we have signed up to Amazon Prime and get access to a huge number of films. She uses the Kindle Fire to download these at home on the broadband and save them onto the Fire to watch off line in the Cali if the weather is poor or we are having a bit of downtime (I should add you can also surf, take photos and expand the memory up to 128GB using inexpensive SDMini memory cards). According to her the Galaxy Tab wasn't able to use the App to download the films.....anyway for £50 it seems a no brainer. Incidently she also has the Kindle Paperwhite, which she really rates for reading ebooks as it's backlit, so you can read at night without putting a night on and disturbing Prince Charming !!

Funny by default :)
If you think that is funny , just think of me trying to give instructions to the wife on how to use it when she gets it.
Never used a computer or anything like it. Now where:(:bananadance:mad: did I put my headache tablets

No it was Calikev. If you use certain forum apps on a device it inputs 'sent from ipad', he was recommending the nexus

The generic ones you can buy for 20p are the same as the more expensive ones ( Anadin, Panadol) same ingredients ! :thefinger

No it was Calikev. If you use certain forum apps on a device it inputs 'sent from ipad', he was recommending the nexus
Yep!! I am with you, fully understand
Regards to all and thanks for the help
Timber