Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

TAKING THE PLUNGE AGAIN

calibeach76

calibeach76

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Hi all

Looking at taking the plunge again having sold our Coast late last summer. Looking at a Beach again (our first was a Beach) as we found the additional space more suitable for us with 2 kids than the layout of the Coast/Ocean as we never used the cooker and as it is used as a second car and day van more often than a camper it makes a good practical bus. Anyway, do you have any recommendations for dealers and the kind of discount I should be looking at for a new one and the chances of getting one new but not factory order?

Thanks guys and gals

No wonder you were pushing the idea of a crash in the market, you had seller’s remorse. :D

Cheers JimP1992! We did start looking at conversions too but concluded the space in a beach and factory conversion was the way to go again. Some conversions are amazing but I still worry about their structural integrity v a California

4AF4923D-6F0F-4945-9AAF-F6A5B99CF7B4.png
Here is a brand new one ready to go on a 23 plate. I can’t vouch for the dealer or whether they would give you a discount on that price. Best to speak to them if it interests you !

Brilliant. Thanks for that. I know the dealer which is a good start as they serviced my first California when we lived back in Shropshire and found them to be excellent. I'll get in touch tomorrow. Thanks again.