Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Tambour Door/Magnetic Blinds/907 Gas Bottle

S

Stupot

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Having recently sold my 2017 Cali i have a new and unused Tambour door for the rear which houses the shelves and gas bottle etc £60
Also a set of original magnetic window blinds for the front driver and passenger sides £60 along with a full 907 Gas bottle £40
You can message me on 07813 464826 if any questions
Stu
Based in Leicestershire but can post if preferred with the exception of the gas bottle of course.Tambour.JPG907.JPGBlinds.JPG

Hi - mind me asking where you are Leicestershire? I’m in Northants :) ps interested in the gas bottle. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having recently sold my 2017 Cali i have a new and unused Tambour door for the rear which houses the shelves and gas bottle etc £60
Also a set of original magnetic window blinds for the front driver and passenger sides £60 along with a full 907 Gas bottle £40
Stu
Based in Leicestershire but can post if preferred with the exception of the gas bottle

Stu
Based in Leicestershire but can post if preferred with the exception of the gas bottle of course.View attachment 128346View attachment 128344View attachment 128345
Has the gas bottle gone? If not where is Leics are you?

Hi - mind me asking where you are Leicestershire? I’m in Northants :) ps interested in the gas bottle. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hiya
Based in LE12 East Leake near Loughborough
For your info another enquiry asked if the bottle was unused which i cannot confirm but it feels very full

Back