Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold ** NOW SOLD ** Tandem and Carrier for sale - fits VW bike rack £550

F

Forest

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Dawes Double Edge Twin Tandem. This is the best bike I ever bought and I have a lot of bikes.

We've ridden it hundreds of miles and through France several times. (Including a trip to follow Le Tour). I'm selling because I have bought another one and the garage is only so big... The size is large / medium. I'm 6'2" and the wife is 5'7" but I've also ridden with a friend who is 6" and I have also ridden on the rear. I have covered many happy miles and I am a cycle coach and have maintained it well, replacing chains, brakes and tyres as necessary. Tyres are Schwalbe and I've only ever had one puncture. It has mudguards and rear paneer rack. (I may sell you front ones too - open to negotiation on that).

I'm open to sensible offers but I have listed it for considerably less than I paid for it. It is listed elsewhere.

Also included is a tandem carrier. This is designed to fit on a roof - and I have used for that. It also fits a standard VW van bike carrier and widthwise (under 8') was fine for carrying down Cornish lanes and traversing France with our Cali.

You are welcome to try it for size, Covid-19 precautions of course. Located in Salisbury.

IMG_5619.jpeg

IMG_6019.jpeg

IMG_6018.jpeg