Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

TAYLOR MADE SCREENS

They are silver, well made and fit in a provided bag. Easy to fit, but you cannot fully open the driver or passenger door, so turn round the front seats before fitting if you use the seat or need to get upstairs. One person can fit them and remove them. No more staemed up windows, and you can pull down the wide centre section to let daylight in if you wish. They will keep the vn cool when it is warm and warm when it is freezing cold. Mail order no problems and a next day delivery for us. 5* service and product. Longer length , van conversion model for a T5 California.
http://www.taylormade-covers.co.uk/acat ... over_.html

FOR THE ROOF I USE DARREN at pucker screens call him on 07941027277 i have put a pic up in photo sec .tell martin said to call .they are ace keeps you warm and dry all year round

I would like to endorse the two recommendations above. We have both TaylorMade window screens and Pucker roof screens. Both are excellent products, especially for cold weather use - used last winter at down to -19

Oct 13, 2011, 9:51pm, T5WOB wrote:
FOR THE ROOF I USE DARREN at pucker screens call him on 07941027277 i have put a pic up in photo sec .tell martin said to call .they are ace keeps you warm and dry all year round

Martin,

Are these screens fitted once the roof is up or are they something that lives on the roof all the time including when the roof is down?

Cheers
Blakey

Great bit of kit, well made and the staff at Taylormade fab to deal with, arrived in two days- Just fit them, took less then two mins from opening bag to fit, great fit too.

Going wild camping near Coniston Water on Saturday to test them.

Thanks very much for the advice

Kevin

Purchased one of these & used for first time last weekend at campsite after Horsham meet.
So far impressed, no condensation on inside of windscreen even when using heater.

An essential purchase. They really make a difference and are quick and easy to set up.

Can you use Taylor Made screens if you've got wind deflectors fitted?

I've got a silver screen and (VW) wind deflectors. They work well together. Particularly at night where you can leave the front windows partially open without a worry of anyone seeing or rain leaking in.

Californiaman said:
I've got a silver screen and (VW) wind deflectors. They work well together. Particularly at night where you can leave the front windows partially open without a worry of anyone seeing or rain leaking in.
Thanks for that Californiaman, :thumb ......does the silverscreen go inside the deflector or over it?

Chris

Over the top - it matches the top profile of the door.

Thanks for the replies about using the TaylorMade screen with wind deflectors. I'm a bit puzzled though because I asked the same question in an email to TaylorMade and got this reply:

"Sorry no, the cover fits snugly and does not allow for deflectors.

Regards Ann Taylor"
:?:
Who's right?

I have deflectors and the Taylor screen. All ok.

I also have deflectors & use a Taylormade screen cover which works well.