Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Club Meet Tenby, Pembrokeshire, Thursday 28th June - 1st July 2018 - SOLD OUT

Hi All,

My wife and I are very keen on coming to this, but we dont actually own a Cali yet.
We have put a deposit down and are due to pick it up in 3 weeks. I dont want to temp fate and book on yet, just in case!
If all goes according to plan (and you have spaces left) we will be booking on in around 10 days.
FInges crossed.

Hi All,

My wife and I are very keen on coming to this, but we dont actually own a Cali yet.
We have put a deposit down and are due to pick it up in 3 weeks. I dont want to temp fate and book on yet, just in case!
If all goes according to plan (and you have spaces left) we will be booking on in around 10 days.
FInges crossed.

Even if your Cali has not been deliverd you should go and check the meet out . It's the best way to see how things work , see accecoires in real life ,.....
But all above meet the members and have a chat .
We where at the meet last weekend in Slimbridge and it was a very informative weekend for most of us , even the ones having a Cali for long do learn stuff from others.

Yes very good point, and we are just up the road so it would be great to meet up and learn about Calis and worthwile accessories :thumb

We were booked for this but unfortunately we will be unable to make it. Anyone short of a ticket please let us know?

Tenby update. Just 4 spaces left ☹️

I’ve just paid dave @DMB9R for his ticket. If you can update your records and add me.
Many thanks.

To those of you who have booked the Tenby Meet. I will be forwarding an information sheet to your e mail addresses within the next hour or so. It provides an overview of how to get here and options for the weekend. Please note I'm not a graphic designer so forgive the layout :) !!!!!

If you have any questions I can answer these on arrival unless urgent. I still have a couple of things to finalise so may well send you some additional information before the meet. Safe travels!

To those of you who have booked the Tenby Meet. I will be forwarding an information sheet to your e mail addresses within the next hour or so. It provides an overview of how to get here and options for the weekend. Please note I'm not a graphic designer so forgive the layout :) !!!!!

If you have any questions I can answer these on arrival unless urgent. I still have a couple of things to finalise so may well send you some additional information before the meet. Safe travels!
.........or maybe it will be tomorrow as it seems I have to try and compress its size!!!

If the system works you should have had a link via Dropbox to the Tenby meet (those of you who have booked).
Blueyedboy - your link is via a message.
Now off for the weekend :thumb:thumb

If the system works you should have had a link via Dropbox to the Tenby meet (those of you who have booked).
Blueyedboy - your link is via a message.
Now off for the weekend :thumb:thumb
Cheers @dayslikethis, it worked for me!

Hi all
Just had a message saying Dropbox is only free for a trial period. I will have a look at another option next week - should anyone need this - off in the Cali today :cheers

Hi. No Dropbox to gather info from.
Can you email please.

Can you send me too please. No
Dropbox.

Unfortunately we can’t make it so my ticket is up for sale. Have notified organisers of my intentions.
Pm me if your interested. Cost 30.00.