Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Thanks

Straad

Straad

Straad
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Just wanted to say thanks to everybody who has taken the time and effort to post advice for beginners like Jane and I. You have helped us avoid (so far) many pitfalls. We are now the proud owners of a 2 year old California SE 180 4motion which is slowly coming to terms with the culture shock of moving from Falmouth to Kirriemuir. Thanks, Alan.

IMG_1501.JPG

Welcome , but my mom would say...get your feet off the table!

Welcome Alan looks like your Cali is a home from home already

Welcome Alan and Jane, looks like you're enjoying the californiaownership, great to see!

Welcome, great chippie in Kirriemuir, just up the hill from the car park where Bon Scott's statue stands. Enjoy yourself, some great areas up there to explore, lived on a farm outside Alyth when I was a lad, not yesterday by a long way

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="slowly coming to terms with the culture shock of moving from Falmouth to Kirriemuir.

][/QUOTE]

I know that feeling we've been living a little further up the road than you for 14 years and I wouldn't say the feeling has entirely gone away.

Good luck with your Cali there are some great places to explore locally and further afield up here.

Back