The big outdoor show Milton keynes

calikev

calikev

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
Hi ya,

we are putting on The Big Outdoor Show, Willen Lake Milton Keynes - www.thebigoutdoorshow.co.uk and would like to offer all of your vw california club members tickets at a reduced rate.

The Big Outdoor Show 2015 takes place over the second May bank holiday weekend (23rd - 25th May 2015). This dynamic 3 day event will offer thousands of outdoor enthusiasts and families the opportunity to visit for the day or camp for the entire weekend in the beautiful woodland surrounding this unique lakeside location.
- Seminar speakers including Sir Ranulph Fiennes and Felicity Aston!
- Beautiful camping area!
- Evening entertainment!
- A wide range of exhibitors!
- Come and try - land and water sport products!
- Packed full of kids activities!
- Demonstrations on the water!
- Action Sports Tour Displays!
- 7 meter climbing wall!
Over the weekend the event will host a huge array of amazing outdoor adventure activities, adventure sport displays and demonstrations on the water, and on land. The exhibition will showcase the latest products and services from some of the top retailers and biggest brands from around the globe. The show aims to be educational and interesting and will offer practical advise and inspirational talks and presentations from key speakers and industry experts encompassing polar expeditions, survival training, African travel and children’s water safely.
The special offer to your club members are as follows:
- Adult camping ticket RRP £49.50 - cost to your club members £30.00
- Family Camping ticket RRP £149.50 - cost to your club members £110.00

To get your discounted tickets - go to www.thebigoutdoorshow.co.uk/tickets and enter the code TBOSCAMP!

g

g

Nice one Kev... We'll be going, but not sure if we'll camp given I live 15 minutes away. :)

More fun when you camp:thumb

Very true... very true indeed. I like the idea of the open air cinema and the beer :)

Who know's I may well be able to justify it.

Back