Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

The Brand New VW T6.1 (Pics and Video)

They really are squeezing every last drop out of
those jigs and moulds that they made back in 2004.

A few tweaks here and there and there you go, a new one.:headbang:headbang:headbang

All those 'extensive' changes will come at cost......not that VW would use any excuse to put the prices up.

Is that a camera thingy stuck on the roof?

It seems they blended the Comfort dash and regular variant, ie no lid on the top storage and cup holders on top of dash.

Yes make the dash cheaper with digital screens and remove a few bits here and there. Add more to the cost of the vehicle...???

Good morning,

I love it! For my taste VW builds the best looking and most ergonomic dashboards. The new one now brings it to a different level.

The front looks nicer and the new tail lights look brilliant.

I really like it. Unfortunately everything will be more expensive. When the van will be available on the configurater on the German VW web page, I am sure it will cost more than 100k in my dream configuration.

Well, now I have to win the lotto. Sorry, I have to go to buy a ticket....

Regards,
Eberhard

Can we open the rear window seperately? Like on the marco polo? That is such an awesome feature.

Wonder the Cali also get some updates. Infotainmentsystem looks still like the old one, but not sure.

And also, is electric cooking an option, or stil only gas?

The van looks great.

Can we open the rear window seperately? Like on the marco polo? That is such an awesome feature.

Wonder the Cali also get some updates. Infotainmentsystem looks still like the old one, but not sure.

The van looks great.
Just the basic van changes announced. Cali changes will be in the 2020 model year update which won't be until later in the year.
Doubt if rear window will change as an expensive option to redesign the tailgate just for California models.

The van looks great.
Not much use opening the rear window with a tailgate bike rack.

Only just purchased my T6 notes already have a date by the look of it

Predictive text is rubbish I meant I have only just purchased my T6 and it’s already out of date fantastic

Predictive text is rubbish I meant I have only just purchased my T6 and it’s already out of date fantastic
The T6.1 will have teething problems of one sort or another. Better to get something tried and tested.

3 year updates are pretty normal on whatever brand/make you buy. Usually just cosmetic changes which in theory you can buy the parts to update the basic T6 externally. wouldn't be cheap.

Electronic handbrake, no thanks
Split opening tailgate, yes please

Don’t think I’ve ever said this with regards to a T launch van.
But the old one looks better...

605FDB7A-9B58-424C-97E4-B316935ED19F.jpeg