Ocean Spirit

Ocean Spirit

Eating Ice Cream, skimming stones.
Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi everyone.
A familiar theme in the 'My VW California' section I know.
But here is the first Pic from pick up day :thumb
Fairly Modestly spec'd
150 DSG
Mojave Bie
Mojave Bi
Mojave B
The bronzey sort of colour :headbang
Parking sensors and reversing camera
Comfort Mattress
Heated front screen
6.33" Composition media with App connect
Privacy glass
Black awning housing
T6 bike rack (boxed, not fitted)
A great drive home albeit it a longer day than expected.

Thanks for putting up with me :cheers

TSCALI.jpg

Give way.......be tempted!

Cracking, that looks great. You must be delighted.

Was that 8 weeks from order to pick up?

Stunning. You must be very proud. Is that standard privacy glass? Looks darker than normal.

Stunning. You must be very proud. Is that standard privacy glass? Looks darker than normal.
Yes it's standard.
Having read many a post on here about how dark it is or isn't to be more to the point I'll have half an eye on how I really feel about it in the coming months.
That photo was just a simple iPhone shot with no regard as to how the glass would look in a photo but many shots are taken to emphasis the issue of the tint being too light. So clearly it was just the angle making it look more tinted than what is considered the norm. I can say that it does exaggerate the darkness more than it is but by how much and under how many natural lighting situations I don't know.
If I decide it's too light the forum will soon know :D

Finally the nailbiting is over ....now the fun begins....reading the manual:D

Congratulations.

How is it going, the morning after the night before following all those graduation celebrations?

I am sure it is looking good on your driveway now as your world begins to turn Mojave Bronze* with matching (?) accessories.

* Is the other colour a bit like 'he who cannot be mentioned'? Make sure all of your predictive text, custom dictionary and auto correction devices insert Bronze whenever applicable!

What do you think of the Cocktail Bar mood lighting - cool eh!?

See you out on the road.

Enjoy...

Fabulous!

Congratulations.

A stunning looking van. You must be over the moon.

@hotel california
Manuals...yes it's plural isn't it !!! :headbang

@GrannyJen
I certainly am and you know the feeling thats for sure :thumb

What do you think of the Cocktail Bar mood lighting - cool eh!?

See you out on the road.

Enjoy...

Yes it's fantastic, I haven't had a chance to see the Cali in day light today (same tomorrow) but will play with it on Friday. Isn't the cocktail bar lighting dim-able too? So glad this was standard as it really enhances what was already a beautifully cosy living space.

10-4 good buddy!!

@hotel california
Manuals...yes it's plural isn't it !!! :headbang

@GrannyJen
I certainly am and you know the feeling thats for sure :thumb

Yes it's fantastic, I haven't had a chance to see the Cali in day light today (same tomorrow) but will play with it on Friday. Isn't the cocktail bar lighting dim-able too? So glad this was standard as it really enhances what was already a beautifully cosy living space.

10-4 good buddy!!

Hold your finger on the button to dim the passion light.

Ah thank you!

Nice Van Man.

The first little scratch will annoy you, after about 3 or 4 you´ll
be following gritters and parking it anywhere.
Enjoy, it looks class.
Following the gritters :eek::eek:
:D

Love the colour (same here) and hope you have many adventures and good times on your travels.

Hurray .. you've got there! But don't let it stop you messaging - always makes for a good read! I'll be down at Tonbridge in the next week or so to pick ours up too. Just sorting out detailing, dash cam and speakers then I too will be whooping up to Christmas :bananadance2

Then here is a
Whoop Whoop :pinkbanana To be going on with.

I saw a nice dash cam in their show room from Kenwood. Small and neat...I have no idea how it performs though, is that what you've gone for?

Back