Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

The Kings Road - It had to be done

Nice!!

You should do the "Door of Thrones" tour now, pint at each stop..... And see some of the felled trees in-situ.

https://discovernorthernireland.com/things-to-do/attractions/game-of-thrones/journey-of-doors/

View attachment 24907
We saw one door at the Cuan Strangford Lough and stayed at Castlward Campsite (Winterfell). The story regarding the above photo (which has been played with via filters) is that it was taken at 6.30am last Sunday and only my wife and I were there. I later found out from another photographer that he turned up at 6.45 to find 100-150 Japanese tourists there with a couple having their wedding photos taken. They were great photos by the way.

We saw one door at the Cuan Strangford Lough and stayed at Castlward Campsite (Winterfell). The story regarding the above photo (which has been played with via filters) is that it was taken at 6.30am last Sunday and only my wife and I were there. I later found out from another photographer that he turned up at 6.45 to find 100-150 Japanese tourists there with a couple having their wedding photos taken. They were great photos by the way.

Great work with the filters! Hope you had a good visit also. I live in Belfast, and have seen a few Cali's about recently.

Great work with the filters! Hope you had a good visit also. I live in Belfast, and have seen a few Cali's about recently.
Travelled through Belfast up to North Coast then hugged the coast down through Donegal just before that 100yr storm hit (but we still got very wet in Connemara)!