The One Show (Friday 12th March)

AlisonF

AlisonF

Super Poster
VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
Did anyone watch The One Show on Friday? Apparently there was a Toller on it (a sister of Peaches and Manny from Ellie’s first litter) I haven’t seen the clip yet.
As Crufts was cancelled, todat they announced the results from a Toller Virtual Alternative Crufts show and Bailey from Ellie’s second litter won best puppy head and best head in show (entries from Tollers worldwide).
Not bad for a novice breeder...

B81E6E1C-F43F-4706-B60F-A3B1650ADA88.jpeg

E14B5DC1-B8B3-4FC2-BF5E-7F178BAF66CD.jpeg

Forgive my ignorance but can I presume Ellie is yours too? If that’s the case, many congratulations and what bottle are you opening to celebrate this fantastic news?

...is that the third bit of good news?

@Dr-Snickers yes. I have 4 Tollers. The eldest two I got from the same breeder. The younger of those is Ellie and I have bred from her twice (Belgium both times).
Ellie has only been shown 5 times, 2 of which were Crufts where she did very well. Bailey was ‘pup in lieu’ of stud fee for second litter and so went back to Belgium. I can’t wait to go visit her and the owners and breeders.
As a novice breeder I was so lucky that 3 of my first litter qualified for crufts. The second litter haven’t had chance with covid.
I also think 2 from the first litter, including Peaches, could potentially qualify for agility at Crufts. One has already been for rally obedience as well.
I am very lucky I have many dedicated owners and some have had, and others want, another pup from me. A huge compliment which makes all the hard work, money loss (no profit in breeding if you take it seriously) and heart ache.
News like this makes it all worthwhile.

@Dr-Snickers yes. I have 4 Tollers. The eldest two I got from the same breeder. The younger of those is Ellie and I have bred from her twice (Belgium both times).
Ellie has only been shown 5 times, 2 of which were Crufts where she did very well. Bailey was ‘pup in lieu’ of stud fee for second litter and so went back to Belgium. I can’t wait to go visit her and the owners and breeders.
As a novice breeder I was so lucky that 3 of my first litter qualified for crufts. The second litter haven’t had chance with covid.
I also think 2 from the first litter, including Peaches, could potentially qualify for agility at Crufts. One has already been for rally obedience as well.
I am very lucky I have many dedicated owners and some have had, and others want, another pup from me. A huge compliment which makes all the hard work, money loss (no profit in breeding if you take it seriously) and heart ache.
News like this makes it all worthwhile.
That’s fantastic....Well done you!

They are really stunning dogs x

Back