Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

The Rob effect -re Archers

F

Flood51

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Sorry for this if your not from the UK but a radio serial here The Archers have been illustrating a slow burn bullying effect. Drip drip drip. Anyway the program that I don't normally listen to, resonated with what my wife (at school) and my daughter (at her workplace) were going through. All I saw was, over time, a confident happy person changing to a shadow of their former self with no confidence. The issue is nothing that can be proved, the process is too insidious but get out quick if it's happening to you.

After a summer of family illness to get through, I am only just catching up with my favourite soap, The Archers. Good ole podcasts play out on each car journey I embark on and I have finally caught up to the point just prior to the trial....and I know the outcome!
It has been painful listening. I'm sure there are many people in this situation who chose to remain for good reasons but hopefully they can hang on to their inner strength with the knowledge they will be able to escape and life can and will be better.

I hope your wife and daughter find a happier path.

Back