Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

The sun is coming out....

O

OnlyJen

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 199
What a difference a month makes.

At the start of the year I felt totally useless. A friend moved intoHospital with C-19 and me powerless to help her or family. Our big bike ride, Jo's last chance at achieving her dream and it looked like it was a year too late as her arthritis caused knees to stiffen and swell. My time here was over, after nearly 8 years of being a member, 5 of those as a moderator, I felt I had nothing more to offer. My time was up.

Thank you @calikev for not deleting my account when asked, for keeping it disabled until whatever sanity I had was restored, and thanking you for letting me stay in this low profile.

My friend was moved out of ICU today. Jo's knees are back to working again and after two 20 mile bike rides with no reaction we are back on track. Thank you to all of you on here who have offered to be there in support for when we do it. Anything can happen and to know someone is a phone call away is a great thing to have.

Thank you also to everyone on here who have kept in touch. Thank you @calikev and @Martin.

Just back in from taking Max for a walk along the beach. As I came back the clouds parted and the sun broke through, glistening on the sea it was wonderful.

Jen

At the start of the year I felt totally useless. A friend moved intoHospital with C-19 and me powerless to help her or family. Our big bike ride, Jo's last chance at achieving her dream and it looked like it was a year too late as her arthritis caused knees to stiffen and swell. My time here was over, after nearly 8 years of being a member, 5 of those as a moderator, I felt I had nothing more to offer. My time was up.

Thank you @calikev for not deleting my account when asked, for keeping it disabled until whatever sanity I had was restored, and thanking you for letting me stay in this low profile.

My friend was moved out of ICU today. Jo's knees are back to working again and after two 20 mile bike rides with no reaction we are back on track. Thank you to all of you on here who have offered to be there in support for when we do it. Anything can happen and to know someone is a phone call away is a great thing to have.

Thank you also to everyone on here who have kept in touch. Thank you @calikev and @Martin.

Just back in from taking Max for a walk along the beach. As I came back the clouds parted and the sun broke through, glistening on the sea it was wonderful.

Jen

Welcome back Jen, as Tom said tomorrow will be a brighter day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jen
Hi Jen

Glad things are looking up and I am still looking forward to reading about your bike adventures.

Take care

K

Jen
And thank you Jen for sticking around. Looking forward to the start of the ride and updates.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Hi Jen

Glad things are looking up and I am still looking forward to reading about your bike adventures.

Take care

K

Thank you.

It's already becoming an adventure. One of the challenges is looking for somewhere en-route to park the van up. Difficult in remote locations but a coffin maker has indicated he will be pleased to share his car park with us :)

Stay strong. The forum is here when you want or need us.

Can you change your name back.
It’s like calling a Mars bar a Twix...
;-)

Marathon a Snickers, seems appropriate.

OnlyJen seems... a little more, mischievous?
Moderators had better keep an eye out.

A spring in her step, liking the new mischievous Jen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With all this talk of chocolate, I’m getting the munchies...

Welcome Back GJ or OJ...
It did seem kinda strange when you left. Glad things are looking up, amazing what a bit of sun does..

Good to have you back online/here and more important that you have more positive things around you.
All the best!

... I quite liked the "O" I must say, like our own mysterious Q counterpart. As long as it did not become "une Histoire d'" of course ;-)
Anyhow very welcome here J, and don't forget to use the Search function! :)

(edit: ...also don't forget to put your 'mobile fridge' banner up again before you get copycats).

Last edited:
... I quite liked the "O" I must say, like our own mysterious Q counterpart. As long as it did not become "un Histoire" of course ;-)
Anyhow very welcome here J, and don't forget to use the Search function! :)

(edit: ...also don't forget to put your 'mobile fridge' banner up again before you get copycats).

What's a "search function"? :shocked

Back