Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

The T6 Options List has arrived!!

Great, thanks!

So, my brain is now officially fried. ;) So many options and need to figure out what we really want and need!

Still no 4motion/180PS Beach option?!?!?!

Any guesses as ti what a built in cupboard type 6 is or the electrical interfaces for external use options IS1, IS2, and IS 6 are?

I think the type 6 is the shower attachment option for the cupboard, that was what i deduced from the german configurator. I'm curious about those interfaces too.

Get carried away with the options and £70000 soon creeps up

Had a quick look and noticed a couple of things, 3 zone climatronic a/c is now standard on the Ocean but cruise control is not, strange.

1. 8QM 4 remote control folding keys
    - 2 extra spare keys for £60 seems a bargain but not sure why anyone would need 4 keys?

2E4 17" chassis with 17" brake system

- Only in combination with 17" or 18" Alloy wheels
Im guessing is the bigger brakes previously fitted to the 180?

Apart from the engine the only standard spec difference I can see between the 150 and 204 is the width of the tyres at 235/55/17 rather than 215/65/17

I can't see the adaptive dynamic suspension option (I think it was mentioned on the German website), and the electric sliding door doesn't seem to be an option on the Ocean.

7VA Programmable air parking heater
7VG Programmable air parking heater; auxiliary heater

Anyone have a clue what the difference is here? Both £1500 option.

Well I'm glad I didn't wait for the T6 back in April when I got a great deal on my 2nd new Cali SE. Just worked out a T6 to the same spec with 6% discount would have cost another £8.5kEven with the standard 10% discount that will be achievable it would have cost an extra £6.5k.These vehicles are becoming very expensive. Back in 2010 when I purchased one of the first T5.1 SEs I paid £42k after discount, the same vehicle will be approx £54k now. BTW 10%was achievable for the first T5.1 orders

My guess is that these are the same as on the T5 SE. The air parking heater is the one you control (with the remote key or rotary control knob); the auxiliary heater heats the coolant and is automatically controlled depending on the coolant and ambient temperature. The pricing in the T6 spec sheet looks strange to me, and there are a few other odd looking things in the spec - maybe it's the 'beta' version!

To be honest its not too bad for my option spec (£8250 vs £8670 for the T6 version).

So based on 5% discount the T6 version would have cost me an extra £5474. Ouch....

Hi

Has anyone got examples of the 2 different fabric options for the Beach?

Any guesses as ti what a built in cupboard type 6 is or the electrical interfaces for external use options IS1, IS2, and IS 6 are?

Did anyone work out what the 'electrical interfaces for external use' are?

Thank you. As you were so quick, what about the "exterior package"?:thumb

Thank you. As you were so quick, what about the "exterior package"?:thumb
If you go on the Google chrome browser and look at the German VW configurator it has options on there including an exterior pack. Might not be the same as UK but could give an idea.
Off the top of my head I think it includes fog lights and black wing mirrors.

Did anyone find out what the "built in cupboard type 6" (II6) is? It is £258.

Did anyone work out what the 'electrical interfaces for external use' are?
I don't know the difference between each of the 3 variants however I have been informed they are for modifying the van such as adding a TV or fridge

Did anyone find out what the "built in cupboard type 6" (II6) is? It is £258.
This is the option to have a shower connection built into the rear cupboard which was also an option on the T5 (previously mentioned earlier in this thread).

Ok thanks. Phew another one crossed of the list then. It's these options that are ambiguous that make choosing the options difficult. Good job I found this helpful forum.

Back