The ticking clock ....

GrannyJen

GrannyJen

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Monday 3.30 pm I will know whether I am allowed out on my own again :D

Since returning from France early July I have only been allowed out as far as Chertsey and that was under orders, appointments in London.

So, assuming it's green lights all the way on Monday I will be at Chertsey Monday night, Chester tues and wed, Anderton Thursday, then a brief hiatus until 2nd Sept when it's Towcester, Nottingham, Finistere, Loire Atlantique and Vendee retuning home 14th September, if anyone is out and about and fancies a glass of wine or three with Gran :D

Fingers X here for you GJ!

Unable to join you I'm afraid, but have a good time and safe travelling.

Albert will be getting very excited
Fingers crossed that you are given the green light to go on your travels.

Monday 3.30 pm I will know whether I am allowed out on my own again :D

Since returning from France early July I have only been allowed out as far as Chertsey and that was under orders, appointments in London.

So, assuming it's green lights all the way on Monday I will be at Chertsey Monday night, Chester tues and wed, Anderton Thursday, then a brief hiatus until 2nd Sept when it's Towcester, Nottingham, Finistere, Loire Atlantique and Vendee retuning home 14th September, if anyone is out and about and fancies a glass of wine or three with Gran :D
Good luck! The Little Roodee in Chester allows overnight stays, right next to the river - £1.20 I believe .... if you're there Tuesday might cycle down and take you up on the wine offer! :thumb

Will be in l'hexagone for first ten days of sept. If you're in France, let us know where you are...we will be where the weather suggests lol. Hopefully meet for a glass of vin

I hope you are not seriously ill? Fingers crossed for you anyhow.

An annoying irritation that intrudes into my life every so often.

Thank you x

:)

When are you in Nottingham?

3rd possibly,

Going to a confrerie dinner on the second near Towcester then somewhere near Nottingham to look at mobile homes that I may want plonking on a South Brittany or Vendee campsite, hence next part of my trip.

Albert will be getting very excited
Fingers crossed that you are given the green light to go on your travels.

Albert has his mind made up.

We are going and if the neurologist is not happy about it then he will just have to come as well :shocked

Good luck! The Little Roodee in Chester allows overnight stays, right next to the river - £1.20 I believe .... if you're there Tuesday might cycle down and take you up on the wine offer! :thumb

My Chester meet has now gone boring :sad

Hotel at Christleton.

I might just sleep in the car park

Will be in l'hexagone for first ten days of sept. If you're in France, let us know where you are...we will be where the weather suggests lol. Hopefully meet for a glass of vin

If that is l'hexagone Aquitaine I will be about three hundred miles north :sad

I am planning to centre myself at Brevin-les-pins, opposite St Nazaire at Loire Atlantique,

Well, that is the plan. To paraphrase "the first casualty of Jen's trips is the plan".....

I normally change my mind half way through the tunnel :D

If your Chester trip has gone boring and you are looking at statics why not do a detour to Salop Leisure in Shrewsbury, they have a massive site, well worth a trip, we are only a few miles away and I owe you a glass or two of vin extraordinaire:)

If that is l'hexagone Aquitaine I will be about three hundred miles north :sad

I am planning to centre myself at Brevin-les-pins, opposite St Nazaire at Loire Atlantique,

Well, that is the plan. To paraphrase "the first casualty of Jen's trips is the plan".....

I normally change my mind half way through the tunnel :D

We tend to change plans pretty often too. Now going to Gap first and then on to wherever the weather suggests...I expect this plan to change as soon as we hit French soil
Have a great trip

Have a good trip and keep well Jen. Xx Nil illegitimus carborundum as they say in the RAF.

Thumbs up for the all clear and a great trip Jen :thumb

Have a good trip and keep well Jen. Xx Nil illegitimus carborundum as they say in the RAF.

You mean....

Don't let the bastards grind you down?

As famously inscribed on a watch from Michael Mates to that polly peck fellow.... DLTBGYD

You mean....

Don't let the bastards grind you down?

As famously inscribed on a watch from Michael Mates to that polly peck fellow.... DLTBGYD
Yep, glad to see that your Latin is still good:).
Michael Mates,....... yes the man who said 'trust me, Madame Speaker'.............

Welcome to pop to the stratford meet for the day if you are nearby (which it looks like you will be), you can just park at the restaurant ;)

The weeks recently have rolled together incoherently and I am just back on the forum for a quick foray/catchup on vital news! So is that Monday to come you find out? If so, I'll be thinking of you and crossing all fingers and toes. Albert, I am sure, will be doing the same.
I should be back on the road myself soon, but probably just for weekends and will be staying anywhere north of Manchester. The north is my oyster!

All the very best GJ :)

Thank you Dottie xx

All is well, my head is still holding something inside of it and the neurologist has let me off the leash so Albert has seen 700 miles added in the last two weeks :D

I know what you mean about the weeks rolling by and merging, I think I have been in some form of coma. Still do, another three months of taking quiet pills before I'm fully allowed my freedom, but at least I still have all my hair ;)

Happy travelling, please let's meet up sometime :kiss

Back